I hate Tom Brady

RutgersJetFan

The Steelers defense looked awful. Lots of missed tackles and terrible coverage in the secondary.

They are definitely missing Dick Lebeau.

It was one of the worst defensive game plans I have seen. Against the Pats, who do 2 things, throw short and throw to Gronk, they gave literally 10 yard cushions to the stacked receivers, and pretty much did not cover Gronk. And that is not to say they did no cover him effectively, no they literally did not put a player on him. I mean, seriously? First thing you do Tuesday morning when going over the gameplan if you are Pittsburgh is say these words "Ok guys, here is what we are going to do against Gronkowski"

That said NE could be in trouble. Their defense is awful Losses at corner and Wilfork were very evident.

Malcom Brown was off all night. Ninkovick had a terrible game.

They will watch the game tape like always and make corrections. They will do better vs the run, but the weak spot will be the pass defense where its going to be bend don't break.

Offense will regress to the mean as well, because the turnover numbers will go up since they aren't allowed to use deflated balls anymore.  The ball looked like a greased watermelon in Brady's hands last night. 

Offense will regress to the mean as well, because the turnover numbers will go up since they aren't allowed to use deflated balls anymore.  The ball looked like a greased watermelon in Brady's hands last night. 

Though your post was the usual over the top nonsense post in defense of he Pats the bolded part is correct.  If you look at the turnover ratios over about the past 10 years in the AFC east it is slanted so far in favor of the pats it goes beyond being a statistical anomaly or just taking care of the ball.

Bonds.

Not sure if that comparison makes sense.  Bonds would have been a HOF player without cheating but had such a massive ego he wanted to take it to another level.  We have no baseline with which to say Brady would have been a HOF player.  The Pats went 11-5 the full season he was out (and we've seen how Matt Cassel did elsewhere).  He's tied to Belichick, and thus to cheating, entirely.

Don't know why people hate Mo Lewis. Bledsoe was a goner anyway. It's very possible to be an all time great player and be humble and good natured. Unfortunately, it appears that Tom Brady is neither of these which is why courtroom drawings of him looking like sh*t make so much noise.

He's not a player that people go "He plays so well against us but we can't help but like him" Reggie White comes to mind

Though your post was the usual over the top nonsense post in defense of he Pats the bolded part is correct.  If you look at the turnover ratios over about the past 10 years in the AFC east it is slanted so far in favor of the pats it goes beyond being a statistical anomaly or just taking care of the ball.

I'm not so naive to think that they are not doing something to improve the turnover rates, but I'm also not so naive to think that 0.2 to 0.3 psi artificial deflation explains it or that they were not also tampering with the balls in the years (e.g. 2000-2004, 2006, 2013) when their fumble numbers were unremarkable.  So I predict that they will have outlier turnover statistics again this season even with post-Deflate Gate enforcement.  We shall see.   

Steelers coach Mike Tomlin said the headsets ALWAYS screw up at Gillette Stadium whenever the Steelers play there. But, no the Pats wouldn't do anything underhanded like that would they? That would give them an unfair advantage and we all know they don't want that (dripping with sarcasm)

I'm not so naive to think that they are not doing something to improve the turnover rates, but I'm also not so naive to think that 0.2 to 0.3 psi artificial deflation explains it or that they were not also tampering with the balls in the years (e.g. 2000-2004, 2006, 2013) when their fumble numbers were unremarkable.  So I predict that they will have outlier turnover statistics again this season even with post-Deflate Gate enforcement.  We shall see.   

Brady had a handwarmer.... temperature was 70 degrees.  He is hiding something. Call Ted Wells.

If Belichick was as good as Ozzie Newsome in the draft... I can't even think about it.

He did trade ahead of him in 2010 to take Rob Gronkowski -- perhaps Belichick's greatest drafting coup.  No doubt in my mind that Newsome was planning to draft Gronk (especially since they went Ed Dickson and Dennis Pitta in the 3rd + 4th rounds).   That was one of the rare times (OK, also the Kyle Boller trade when the Patriots netted Vince Wilfork) when Belichick got the best of Ozzie. 

I always picture Ozzie scrambling for his Sporting News draft magazine when Gronk unexpectedly went off the board and quickly picking the highest rated player he found -- Sergio Kindle -- as the trombone plays in the background.

I also hate Brady, but the greatest player the leagues ever seen and seems like a good dude too.

Lurk for a bit, and you can learn from some of the Patriot fans under the cloak of being a Jets fan.  This is about the weakest attempt I have ever seen.  Hell, one closet Pats fan comes to their defense on almost every Jets board, but its pretty obvious when they talk about the Pats more than their "own" team.

Of course I have only been lurking here for awhile, but its the same on every board.

I hate Tom Brady too but I love this girl...

Miss America stomps on Tom Brady on way to crown

It’s probably safe to say that Miss America is an Atlanta Falcons fan.

Before Miss Georgia, a.k.a. Betty Cantrell, received her sparkly new tiara and sashduring Sunday night’s telecast of the Miss America pageant, the brunette beauty queen was pressed by the judges to weigh in on Deflategate. Taking a moment to process the question, Cantrell then offered her two cents on Patriots QB Tom Brady.

“Did he cheat? That’s a really good question, I’m not sure,” said the 21-year-old. “I think I’d have to be there to see the ball and feel it and make sure it was deflated or not deflated.”

“If there was a question there, then yes, I think he cheated,” Cantrell explained. “If there was any question to be had, I think he definitely cheated and that he should have been suspended for that. That’s not fair.”

Despite what Cantrell believes, Judge Richard Berman overturned the signal-caller’s four-game suspension earlier this month. New England nabbed their first win of the season after defeating the Pittsburgh Steelers on Thursday night, thanks in large part to their reigning Super Bowl MVP.

I hate Tom Brady too but I love this girl...

Miss America stomps on Tom Brady on way to crown

It’s probably safe to say that Miss America is an Atlanta Falcons fan.

Before Miss Georgia, a.k.a. Betty Cantrell, received her sparkly new tiara and sashduring Sunday night’s telecast of the Miss America pageant, the brunette beauty queen was pressed by the judges to weigh in on Deflategate. Taking a moment to process the question, Cantrell then offered her two cents on Patriots QB Tom Brady.

“Did he cheat? That’s a really good question, I’m not sure,” said the 21-year-old. “I think I’d have to be there to see the ball and feel it and make sure it was deflated or not deflated.”

“If there was a question there, then yes, I think he cheated,” Cantrell explained. “If there was any question to be had, I think he definitely cheated and that he should have been suspended for that. That’s not fair.”

Despite what Cantrell believes, Judge Richard Berman overturned the signal-caller’s four-game suspension earlier this month. New England nabbed their first win of the season after defeating the Pittsburgh Steelers on Thursday night, thanks in large part to their reigning Super Bowl MVP.

Ask her who she'd rather: Ryan Fitzpatrick or Nick Mangold.

Archived