What I learned Thursday night

ASH1962

Why even bother to play the season? Nobody has any shot at beating the greatest sports team in the history of mankind anyway. That is what I got out of the Thursday nights butt licking, Patriot loving, Collinsworthless a$$ blasting broadcast on NBC. They are unbeatable and great at every position including depth players so nobody else should even show up to play at all from what I heard. They should just have the Parade in Boston next week already and be done with it. No other NFL team has any chance at beating the mastermind, the genius, and his QB. They are too good. They will go 19-0 this year and win yet another SB.

God I wish they would just go away already. They make me want to throw up in my mouth and whip out a straw.

I learned that the Steelers have one of the very worst defenses in the NFL.  I already knew that NE was a good team and that Gronkowski is head & shoulders better than every other TE in the NFL.  Nothing new there.  I also learned that the Patriots, hot off the deflategate scandal, still insist on cheating and right in front of the world to see.  The same headset nonsense that many teams have been accusing them of for many many years.  Love when BB said that the Pats had communication problems too.  Yeah right.  Only idiots would believe that.

I learned that the Steelers have one of the very worst defenses in the NFL.  I already knew that NE was a good team and that Gronkowski is head & shoulders better than every other TE in the NFL.  Nothing new there.  I also learned that the Patriots, hot off the deflategate scandal, still insist on cheating and right in front of the world to see.  The same headset nonsense that many teams have been accusing them of for many many years.  Love when BB said that the Pats had communication problems too.  Yeah right.  Only idiots would believe that.

I wish he hadn't said that.  First, it sounded like total BS.  Second, BB doesn't play as the victim.  Third, it detracted from his real message to Tomlin, which was "try practicing without headsets you incompetent whiner."

DIck Lebeau is that good.

The Pats' defense is really bad.

And the Pats are still cheating douchebags; nonsense with headsets, clocks that speed up and slow down, pushing the rules on defensive offside. This will become a running story if the NFL doesn't grow a pair of testicles and put a stop to it. We have 15 more weeks of teams demanding the refs stop allowing this nonsense.

Why even bother to play the season? Nobody has any shot at beating the greatest sports team in the history of mankind anyway. That is what I got out of the Thursday nights butt licking, Patriot loving, Collinsworthless a$$ blasting broadcast on NBC. They are unbeatable and great at every position including depth players so nobody else should even show up to play at all from what I heard. They should just have the Parade in Boston next week already and be done with it. No other NFL team has any chance at beating the mastermind, the genius, and his QB. They are too good. They will go 19-0 this year and win yet another SB.

God I wish they would just go away already. They make me want to throw up in my mouth and whip out a straw.

There's always the chance Brady could go on the IR when his wife uses the strap-on.

again, we learned that the Steelers have one of the most abysmal defenses in the NFL

I am not sure who that #41 is, but he is the worst CB I have ever witnessed play the game.  At least the worst game for a CB I have ever seen.  Perhaps a little melodramatic, but even still the worst ever.  

Not just that play, and even if you watch this play again to completion, watch the effort to tackle him from #41.  

Archived