New York Jets vs Cleveland Browns GAME BALLS

Larz

you know as I'm watching this game and I see Bilal Powell running so hard like always and I say to my wife there it is, proof positive that Rex Ryan didn't know WHAT he was doing. Chris Johnson and those thrilling 0-1-2 yard jaunts into the middle of the O-linemans back while Bilal sat and sat and sat. Brandon Marshall is a player and that QB is so much more efficient than Geno PLEASE Todd, trade the stiff-get him out of the city before he somehow ends up back at QB

Todd Bowles!!!

I agree with that. It started out slow but man when that defense got rolling they really smothered. Chan Gailey also had that offense starting off slow, especially in the passing game, but man how beautiful was it to see the Jets in a 5 WR set that wasnt a hail mary???? Probably the first time in the 19 years I've followed this damn team. lol. 

I agree with that. It started out slow but man when that defense got rolling they really smothered. Chan Gailey also had that offense starting off slow, especially in the passing game, but man how beautiful was it to see the Jets in a 5 WR set that wasnt a hail mary???? Probably the first time in the 19 years I've followed this damn team. lol. 

turnovers are delicious and win games too

Archived