The Tailgate \ JN Group Photo

It was a good day! That is the largest crowd of Jet Nation people together at one tailgate as I can remember. Hopefully we can have a few more like that as the season goes on.

Max I hope you only bought one green parking pass. I could always go without seeing you! Great to see everyone else! Nice job Joe Baby and Thanks!

• Upvote 3

It was a good day! That is the largest crowd of Jet Nation people together at one tailgate as I can remember. Hopefully we can have a few more like that as the season goes on.

Max I hope you only bought one green parking pass. I could always go without seeing you! Great to see everyone else! Nice job Joe Baby and Thanks!

Sorry I couldn't tag you in the original post. I had just washed my hands so I didn't want to type out your name.

• Upvote 2

Are you definitely coming to a game this year? For real?

Well, I was told that I have to take the Monday after the Redskins game off because we're going on a trip to New York.  I was also told that I need to pack something warm and Jets related and that I need to buy a long sleeve Jets shirt for a female. 

Is it safe to say she bought us Jets tickets?  

Well, I was told that I have to take the Monday after the Redskins game off because we're going on a trip to New York.  I was also told that I need to pack something warm and Jets related and that I need to buy a long sleeve Jets shirt for a female. 

Is it safe to say she bought us Jets tickets?  

Inconclusive.

• Upvote 1

Inconclusive.

I know and I hate freaking surprises.  I'm all like, what do I do, whats going on?   Do I call family?  Its nerve racking, to say the least. 

I think its safe to say we're going to be there but when I try to introduce my chick to a bunch of dudes I chat with online...it might get weird.   But I like weird.  Hopefully she does too.

Edited by JiF
  • Upvote 1