The Tailgate \ JN Group Photo

I think its safe to say we're going to be there but when I try to introduce my chick to a bunch of dudes I chat with online...it might get weird.   But I like weird.  Hopefully she does too.

No more weird than you carrying around a blow up doll and introducing it to Jet fans.

• Upvote 2

Well, I was told that I have to take the Monday after the Redskins game off because we're going on a trip to New York.  I was also told that I need to pack something warm and Jets related and that I need to buy a long sleeve Jets shirt for a female. 

Is it safe to say she bought us Jets tickets?  

You have to get to Oct 18th first.

Then why bother, the entire fun of "forum poster pics" is to put names with faces. /shrug.

JN_Tailgate.thumb.jpg.77497b41c27b317597

OK Left to right is SAR I, SARI JR, faba, my head directly behind blonde girl, AFJF and Mrs AFJF, directly behind AFJF Is Dejeterate Duane former legendary head chef of the old school JN Tailgates. ECURB, Mrs. ECURB, Max's son Shane behind Mrs. ECURB, Tailgate Joe aka joebabyny, Maxman holding jetfan13's leg, Tabor Jet and T-Mac (for those that dont know hes JUMBA from JI) Bren jetsfan, Tabors wife Michelle and uh I dont know who all the other people are :)

• Upvote 2

OK Left to right is SAR I, SARI JR, faba, my head directly behind blonde girl, AFJF and Mrs AFJF, directly behind AFJF Is Dejeterate Duane former legendary head chef of the old school JN Tailgates. ECURB, Mrs. ECURB, Max's son Shane behind Mrs. ECURB, Tailgate Joe aka joebabyny, Maxman holding jetfan13's leg, Tabor Jet and T-Mac (for those that dont know hes JUMBA from JI) Bren jetsfan, Tabors wife Michelle and uh I dont know who all the other people are :)

SAR I fake Bart Scott jersey and shoe laces way too long,handsome son. 

SAR I do you shave your legs or wax your ankles?  :D

Well, I was told that I have to take the Monday after the Redskins game off because we're going on a trip to New York.  I was also told that I need to pack something warm and Jets related and that I need to buy a long sleeve Jets shirt for a female. 

It's safe to say that she is a he. Everything else is just speculative at this point.

• Upvote 1

Wow!!!

I have to admit SAR looks nothing like I pictured him.

Given some of the radical rhetoric I have read over the past couple of years, I expected him to look more like Doc from Back to the Future. 

I am impressed that he looks quite reserved, distinguished and respectful, sort of like a librarian.  Damn!  Far cry from the perception and persona.  

Just goes to show you can't judge a book by it's cover.

• Upvote 1

It was a good day! That is the largest crowd of Jet Nation people together at one tailgate as I can remember. Hopefully we can have a few more like that as the season goes on.

Max I hope you only bought one green parking pass. I could always go without seeing you! Great to see everyone else! Nice job Joe Baby and Thanks!

Oh wow, who tended to the pigs while you were away?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

50/50 that or a broadway show.

Oh wow, who tended to the pigs while you were away?

Shucks Ma and Pa done went and sold the farm. We gots indoor plummen and everything now.

The new neighbors do complain about the still in the back yard but after a couple sips of pa's possum ridge paralyzer the quit belly aching rite off.

Ya'll ought stop out for a visit sometime! I'll show ya why they call it a pig skin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We like weird at L7. Just leave the blow up doll in your car. It's tough to explain to kids why a twink wearing pukka shells is carrying a Superfly Snuka blow up doll around with him. 

Kids?  Ok. 

5ab988517b40c8eff40c7afdaf60b500.gif

50/50 that or a broadway show.

Hahaha - I think she'd know better than that...but then again, chicks are cray. 

• 1 month later...

So we have a million threads about the game. But let's talk about the tailgate. First off great job by @joebabyny as always. The food was great and his tailgate was packed. Really good job as usual!

A lot of JN'ers were in attendance, group photo below. I am not going to name names. It was also ex JN Moderator day as both @TaborJet and @BP were in attendance. We did have a current moderator in @faba in attendance as well. @Brenjetsfan our first director of marketing was in attendance, it was great seeing her!

Duane was there and I have to say it was great seeing his family. Hopefully they find a way to come to the games without him in the future.

@AFJF was in attendance along with his lovely wife. It was nice meeting her for the first time. I did get to meet @SAR I for the first time as well and he was a nice guy, his son really knows the Jets. You actually walk away from a meeting with Sar kind of liking him. Not sure I ever read one of his posts and felt the same way, lol.  

T-Mac is in this photo great seeing him, he is one of the nicest people you ever meet. We also had Al and Judy @Jetfan13 show up. It was awkward because Al had been sending me provactive messages all week and then he shows up with his wife. Talk about a mixed message \ awkward situation. You can read more about that in our VIP Forum.

Mr and Mrs @ECURB are back this year. And Brandon Dowling from JetNation Radio was also there.

I hope I didn't leave everyone out. There were more people pictured than I named, sorry about that.

Anyhow great time, great win