Mauldin: "I will be perfectly fine".

Patriot Killa

http://www.si.com/nfl/2015/09/14/new-york-jets-lorenzo-mauldin-released-hospital

New York Jets linebacker Lorenzo Mauldin has been released from the hospital, the team announced Monday. 

Mauldin was diagnosed with a concussion on Sunday, after it was initially believed that he may have suffered a neck injury. The rookie went down while making a tackle in the third quarter of the Jets' game against the Browns after it appeared that a teammate made contact with the side of Mauldin's helmet.

Mauldin barely moved on the ground for several minutes before he was taken off the field on a stretcher. 

After being released from the hospital, Mauldin thanked fans for their support in a tweet and said that he is ‘perfectly fine.’

The Jets won their opening game of the season 31-10 against the Browns. 

Thank goodness #55 will ok. 

I like his motor and he definitely applies great pressure. With Mauldin and 2ndYrPro Reilly (a 2014 Draft STEAL in the 7th IMO) I was initially SHOCKED we cut a productive Babin but now see the flashes (in 1st game) that probably made that decision not too difficult for the CS.

So this whole non-injury was....weird.

It really doesn't add up that he had delayed loss of consciousness.

Pryor said he didn't respond to him, that he was passed out on the cart.  Part of me doesn't believe he was actually out there.  Let's be clear, I'm glad the kid is alright - like his story like everybody else.  It just doesn't make sense.

So this whole non-injury was....weird.

It really doesn't add up that he had delayed loss of consciousness.

Pryor said he didn't respond to him, that he was passed out on the cart.  Part of me doesn't believe he was actually out there.  Let's be clear, I'm glad the kid is alright - like his story like everybody else.  It just doesn't make sense.

its a conspiracy. illuminati are real

Archived