so which afce team(s) share 1st place with miami next week?

ylekram

Miami should beat Jacksonville rather easily

bills looked impressive this week but so have the pats

after the smoke cleared, the jets looked like a balanced team for the 1st time in years

indy, no matter how well the jets match up with them, will be angry and hungry

do the bills pull an upset or do the pats keep doing what the pats do?

what do you think?

Rex always does a nice job against the Pats - but can he have his team motivated two weeks in a row.  All too often one big, emotional, win is followed by a clunker.

My guess is the Bills keep it close but lose late on a Brady drive.

Miami def. wins...

Jets lose to Indy.  Defense isn't ready yet.  If they were playing Indy is week 8 I would like the Jets...

They can't run on us, and if TY is out, our secondary has the advantage. It is Andrew Luck, so to make up for their advantage there we really need to generate a good pass rush. 

On the other side of the ball, minus Vontae, Cole and Mathis (who may not even play), we absolutely have the advantage. No one they have really stands out as someone that can stop Ivory. Don't write us off that quickly; it's Andrew Luck vs the Jets. 

Miami should beat Jacksonville rather easily

bills looked impressive this week but so have the pats

after the smoke cleared, the jets looked like a balanced team for the 1st time in years

indy, no matter how well the jets match up with them, will be angry and hungry

do the bills pull an upset or do the pats keep doing what the pats do?

what do you think?

Miami was unimpressive vs. Washington. Any given Sunday. 

Bills are due for the classic "crash back down to Earth" Rex loss. Rex plays Pats tough, but can't beat them. I didn't think the Pats did anything special last week other than stand back and let the Steelers kill themselves with mistakes, while the Pats made none... but Belichick versus Tyrod Taylor? Come on man. 

I like our chances against Indy. We are a complete team. They are Andrew Luck and a bunch of sh*t.

At the end of the day, my only concerns is that we handle our business... the rest will figure itself out.

Bills 2-0

Phins 2-0

Pats 1-1

Jets 1-1

Bills healthy and ready to knock Brady around.  He goes into a shell if you hit him enough.  Bills can cover and get to the QB.  They will run on the Pats and run some more.

I think the Jets put enough heat on Luck to pull out a win.

Pats stomp the Bills mercilessly.

Pats have a decent shot at an 8-0 start if they can beat Buffalo . . . But they will not.  

Buffalo is an easy win for the Pats...no QB and if they did have one, nobody to throw to once Pats double-team Watkins.

I'd take the Bills if Tyrod Taylor wasnt the QB.  That D is nasty and Rex can game plan with the best of them.  I think they stifle Brady and co.  Gronk wont be running around uncovered, that's for sure.  If they can run the ball down the Pats throat and actually punch it in when they get in the RZ, they will win that game.  But unfortunately, I think the Bills will need to make plays in the air and wont be able to so the Pats will win.

Miami was unimpressive but the Jags look like a team that could go win-less.  People who were clamoring for David Caldwell should be ashamed of themselves.  He has added less talent to the Jags than Idzik did with the Jets (who ironically is part of their organization) and he's had 3 years.  Caldwell has been a colossal bust and that team has zero talent on it.  Him and Bradley will be fired the second it's possible. 

I just cant see the Jets taking out Indy on the road, hungry coming off an embarrassing loss...but I think the Colts are way overrated.  It's the Andrew Luck show and that's it.  Which is typically enough. 

Pats have a decent shot at an 8-0 start if they can beat Buffalo . . . But they will not.  

You think Pats will have no problem at Dallas, at Colts, vs Jets, vs Miami...I don't think they go 4-0 through that stretch...wouldn't be surprised to see them go 2-2 or 1-3...You're giving their oline, dline, and secondary a lot of credit...

Buffalo is an easy win for the Pats...no QB and if they did have one, nobody to throw to once Pats double-team Watkins.

buffalo home game. rex's super bowl, pats cant stop the run, pats defense as a whole is suspect. the pats surely might win, but I don't think it will be an easy win, that's for sure

You think Pats will have no problem at Dallas, at Colts, vs Jets, vs Miami...I don't think they go 4-0 through that stretch...wouldn't be surprised to see them go 2-2 or 1-3...You're giving their oline, dline, and secondary a lot of credit...

Not no problem, but I think the toughest game by far in that stretch is home against the Jets.   And I don't like Ryan Fitz's chances in Foxboro.  

pft, you could say the same for the Pats once you double Gronk...never works out that way.  

Also, are you saying Clay, Shady McCoy, Woods, and Percy Harvin is nothing left to throw to?  Sh!t.  They are Jerry Rice, Owens, AP, and Tony Gaunzalez compared to the pile of sh!t Geno has been throwing to the last two years...

i'm gonna say its the Jets.  i don't think the Colts are that great - especially with Hilton down for a couple weeks.  

Gore isn't going to be able to run the ball and i'm not scared of Andre Johnson and Moncreif.

Dangerous team at home.  No chicken counting...

pft, you could say the same for the Pats once you double Gronk...never works out that way.  
Also, are you saying Clay, Shady McCoy, Woods, and Percy Harvin is nothing left to throw to?  Sh!t.  They are Jerry Rice, Owens, AP, and Tony Gaunzalez compared to the pile of sh!t Geno has been throwing to the last two years...

Clay is a good player, Shady has a bum hammy and it showed last week...Harvin is a one-trick pony...not a true WR.

Miami was unimpressive vs. Washington. Any given Sunday. 

Bills are due for the classic "crash back down to Earth" Rex loss. Rex plays Pats tough, but can't beat them. I didn't think the Pats did anything special last week other than stand back and let the Steelers kill themselves with mistakes, while the Pats made none... but Belichick versus Tyrod Taylor? Come on man. 

I like our chances against Indy. We are a complete team. They are Andrew Luck and a bunch of sh*t.

At the end of the day, my only concerns is that we handle our business... the rest will figure itself out.

while I agree Miami was unimpressive in their win, this is Jacksonville we are talking about. no way Miami loses this game

the classic "crash back down to earth" probably will come, but I highly doubt its during rex's super bowl week. that game could go either way

Tell that to the Colts...that one-trick kept working over and over...

I won't lie...I didn't watch the game, but Harvin can't play WR.  Did you see what he did with the Jets last year?  Had games where he was completely invisible.

while I agree Miami was unimpressive in their win, this is Jacksonville we are talking about. no way Miami loses this game

the classic "crash back down to earth" probably will come, but I highly doubt its during rex's super bowl week. that game could go either way

Yeah, Im sure phins fans were saying that the last two years when they surely pencilied in wins at home vs the Jets to close the year..."yep, at least we have a win at home vs the Jets week 17, that should get us into the play-offs..."  Not so much.  Any given Sunday.  Gus Bradley and Co. may surprise them.

Pats are going to steamroll Buffalo.  Rex is 1-7 in his last 8 against NE. 

Dolphins and Jets win.

Buffalo is like us 2009/2010.  In those years we were 3-2 against NE and 2-0 at home.  Buf's crowd will be light years better than any we had(even as great as the crowd was at the '09 opener).

If Miami plays like they did on Sunday that Jax game is not a gimme but I expect they will win and Buffalo will win.

I think Miami is a lock

I am starting to think buffalo is a lock, also. I think the pats defense cannot stop the run. plus the bills defense matches up well against the pats offense

jets vs colts is where I am on the fence. angry colts home game and all. but I think in order for the colts to win, fitz has to have a multiple turn over game and luck has got to shred the jets secondary. both need to happen for a colts win.

I won't lie...I didn't watch the game, but Harvin can't play WR.  Did you see what he did with the Jets last year?  Had games where he was completely invisible.

He wasnt playing with Sammy Watkins, Woods, Shady McCoy, and Clay last year...a lot more room to work on those short routes.  He's also not playing in the WCO this year...quick hitting plays to get the ball out of the QB's hands with a lot of medium routes with Taylor on the move.  Lots of play actions and bootlegs.  

The Bills entire roster is stacked...minus QB.  Not sure where they are lacking talent...any place...

Archived