Owusu

roscoeword

That's two great games in a row for him, if we count the last game of last year vs. Miami.  These are the only games he has ever played for us, and has had a strong impact.  We don't have to hope that Devin Smith is the next Odel Becham, because Owusu might already be it.

That's two great games in a row for him, if we count the last game of last year vs. Miami.  These are the only games he has ever played for us, and has had a strong impact.  We don't have to hope that Devin Smith is the next Odel Becham, because Owusu might already be it.

He played a few games for the Jets before that and made that circus catch against the Vikings but you can't help but wonder where he may have ended up if not for the concussion history.

Yeah, it's pretty amazing, concussion hx and all, that we cut this guy and that he was still there to be resigned.  He's clearly got some skills.  Even if we get 8 games out of him a season we'll have Smith rotating in.  Not a bad situation at all, and compared to last years WR corps it's like night and day. 

I love this kid. Rooting for him more than anyone on the team. But Odell Beckham Jr though??

We need to stop comparing every single young receiver  to ODB, the dude average 100+ yards and a td for over half the season, it's an unfair comparison.  Just being a solid and consistent contributor  with upside is plenty enough. 

I was purposely exaggerating - because the board was speculating once if Devin Smith could be the next ODB - and I was just saying that we might have already found a diamond in Owusu...

The biggest issue with Owusu - as others have mentioned - is his concussions...  Wasn't he out a few weeks with his concussion in training camp?  I think each bad hit best case he'll miss a couple of weeks - and worst case will end his career....

I still don't get why people like him don't wear giant welker-helmets.  Who cares if it looks stupid?!?!?

The biggest issue with Owusu - as others have mentioned - is his concussions...  Wasn't he out a few weeks with his concussion in training camp?  I think each bad hit best case he'll miss a couple of weeks - and worst case will end his career....

I still don't get why people like him don't wear giant welker-helmets.  Who cares if it looks stupid?!?!?

he's a smart kid also.  i don't get why he's not protecting himself more.

Hold your donkies there, buddy. 

Archived