Terrelle Pryor to Work out at WR for Jets

AFJF

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is just a signal that we're preparing to add WR depth.  Which we'll need when when Percy Harvin gets hurt and we trade Kerley to Buffalo for a conditional 3rd rounder.

Perfect.  Nothing screams comfort if Marshall or Decker goes down like Terrelle Pryor, Chris Owusu and Quincy Enunwa. 

Or info dump?  I see no reason to sign that bum. 

But after being cut he said to the media  'They will regret this'

If nothing else this will be good for Raiderholic formerly known as Radier90210 telling us all that he is almost as good as Calvin Johnson and there was just no room for him in Oakland with all of their talent.

What info dump?  We played the Browns already.  Do you think the Pats gave him a full playbook to review for his workout?

I dont know. Its not like they're actually serious about signing him to play WR.  I'm just trying to come up with a reason why you'd waste your time. 

But after being cut he said to the media  'They will regret this'

If nothing else this will be good for Raiderholic formerly known as Radier90210 telling us all that he is almost as good as Calvin Johnson and there was just no room for him in Oakland with all of their talent.

I love his takes.  They're so....wrong, all the time.  haha.  I love how good that D was going to be this year and got absolutely boat raced by the Bengals.  I do appreciate him though because you can expect the exact opposite.  It's like clockwork. 

Where is Raiderholic, anyway? I have some questions about that Bengals game last Sunday.

Last I read, the Raiders offense will be good "make no mistake" and he was saying that taking the Ravens in the survivor pool would be a huge mistake.  I'm not sure how Matt McGloin factors in, but he did have one of his best games on Sunday.  His record as a starting QB must be terrifying the Baltimore staff.

The Raiders played really bad in week one, and did have some key injuries in that game.( losing both starting safeties c Woodson and Nate Allen) who were suppose to be the glue to a very young secondary.   ( probably the least position they could absorb an injury).

Still this Raider team will be fine.      This Raider offense is going to be very good , and is going to get their points eventually.   ( no doubt about this)    just need a little  more time together to work out the kinks.( they are loaded on that side of the ball and  defenses don't want to see them in a couple of weeks.

on defense when you have Aldon Smith and Khalil Mack coming off the corner eventually your going to do some serious damage . (A Smith just needs more time in the defense).     Ray Ray Armstrong at Sslb needs to be replace immediately  , and you can expect K Mack, A Smith , or Benson Mayowa to be eventually be starting there.

The young secondary has to do a better job in coverage, as they have to take away the short stuff,  so Mack and Smith have time to get to the Qb.( can't let offense neutralize Mack and Smith by getting the ball out quick.) Also till they get Woodson and Allen back they could be vulnerable to the Te's.

I would be very leery of touching that Raider Ravens game this week.  (  Take the Ravens and you might be out of your suicide pool.( don't expect to see same poor Raider performance at home(

Last I read, the Raiders offense will be good "make no mistake" and he was saying that taking the Ravens in the survivor pool would be a huge mistake.  I'm not sure how Matt McGloin factors in, but he did have one of his best games on Sunday.  His record as a starting QB must be terrifying the Baltimore staff.

Sweet merciful crap.

6'4" 225 and he supposedly ran in the 4.3's.  I'm not sure why you wouldn't kick the tires.  There is plenty of upside

Completely agree. He should've been playing WR all along, and while he's not a good QB, having someone who can play in an emergency isn't a terrible idea - although I'm not sure he'd be active on game days. I won't be disappointed if they pass on him, but there have been worse ideas than taking a flier on a freak athlete learning a new position.

He's amazing.  

Archived