Terrelle Pryor to Work out at WR for Jets

AFJF

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
But after being cut he said to the media  'They will regret this'

If nothing else this will be good for Raiderholic formerly known as Radier90210 telling us all that he is almost as good as Calvin Johnson and there was just no room for him in Oakland with all of their talent.

But they haz Taiwan Jones who was gonna kill us with his speed!!!!

If nothing else this will be good for Raiderholic formerly known as Radier90210 telling us all that he is almost as good as Calvin Johnson and there was just no room for him in Oakland with all of their talent.

No T Pryor had a chance to maybe have a very prosperous career as a TE/Wr if he was willing to make the switch a couple years earlier .     His dream to be an NFL Qb at all cost , blindsided his judgement that it's better to be working  in the NFL ,than living out your dream to play the Qb position).    He really wanted to be an NFL Qb he had to go to Canada( aka Warren Moon) and get experience that NFL team couldn't afford him.( win now league)

I wish T Pryor nothing but the best as he was extremely hard worker who invested a lot of his own money to try and improve his craft as a Qb. 

But they haz Taiwan Jones who was gonna kill us with his speed!!!!

Taiwan Jones , the jets will be seeing him in a couple of weeks.   The New Raiders coaching staff loves his explosive speed( Percy Harvin type of role) and he been given a bigger part than he ever had in the  Raiders offense.    

Let's see if your laughing when Jones gets matched up against one of your Lb in coverage.    Taiwan Jones is great special teamer( coverage units) but he's a terrible kick returner .

This Raider offense is going to very  very good this year, just needs a little time to gel together.

Taiwan Jones , the jets will be seeing him in a couple of weeks.   The New Raiders coaching staff loves his explosive speed( Percy Harvin type of role) and he been given a bigger part than he ever had in the  Raiders offense.    

Let's see if your laughing when Jones gets matched up against one of your Lb in coverage.    Taiwan Jones is great special teamer( coverage units) but he's a terrible kick returner .

This Raider offense is going to very  very good this year, just needs a little time to gel together.

Man, your optimism blows me away. You'd make a great Jet fan. You sure your not Ray Rays long lost brother?

Clown

Oh go shove it, I post nothing like this clown.

dude, it was a joke. Nothing wrong with optimism as long if it's realistic. I enter every season somewhat optimistic but when reality punches me in the face like Ik punched Geno, it's time to stop defending everyone.

ive been guilty myself of over evaluating this team. Like right now I'm thinking playoffs.

After the abysmal performance by Enunwawawa, the injury to Decker - and the lack of any traceable evidence of TEs last night, I think Pryor has a real shot at getting signed and replacing Enunwa as our Hback. We need a more reliable safety valve for Fitz - so he doesn't feel like he must throw the ball 40 yards into a triple covered Marshall every 2nd play. 

After the abysmal performance by Enunwawawa, the injury to Decker - and the lack of any traceable evidence of TEs last night, I think Pryor has a real shot at getting signed and replacing Enunwa as our Hback. We need a more reliable safety valve for Fitz - so he doesn't feel like he must throw the ball 40 yards into a triple covered Marshall every 2nd play. 

Agree we need something I was thinking more on the line of a Hakeem Nicks type WR or else they focus on Marshall and thats the end of the passing game. 

6'4" 225 and he supposedly ran in the 4.3's.  I'm not sure why you wouldn't kick the tires.  There is plenty of upside

he's one of the freakier athletes to every step on a football field but he dropped the delusion of being a nfl qb about 3 years too late.

he should be a raw but ultra talented receiver now at 26 instead of an athlete who literally has no idea what he's doing.

Wait... he worked out on a Tuesday?  You don't say.  I am shocked.  I assume he is not practice squad eligible, so unless they are cutting or IRing somebody I doubt he is getting signed.

I would gladly give Enunwa his walking papers to bring this guy onboard. 10x the ceiling. 

I would gladly give Enunwa his walking papers to bring this guy onboard. 10x the ceiling. 

No, just no. Enunwa has a pretty pivotal and unique role on the team as HB. Would not cut him. Would cut one of our TEs way way before Enunwa. Plus we have Smith coming back unless his injury still has several weeks left.

Free agent WR Terrelle Pryor reportedly ran a 40-yard dash in the 4.2s in Tuesday's workout for the Jets.

The Cleveland Plain Dealer's Mary Kay Cabot reports he also posted a number in the 4.3s. We don't really believe it since Pryor ran in the 4.4s coming out of Ohio State, but the takeaway is that his hamstring is no longer an issue. Pryor could end up with a roster spot as the Jets look for Eric Decker (PCL) insurance.

Archived