JetNation \ FanDuel League: Week Two

Maxman

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm coming in for twenty

I was in the 50's all day, waiting for the inevitable mob to pass me by. Then, Bradford hits Matthews in garbage time right after Terrence Williams scored a TD and now I'm in 8th with Chris Ivory left. Looks like the people in front and behind me are pretty much spent (one guy still has Lynch going), so I'm in good shape. Congrats to Angelo's bro, though. Hell of a week he's had. 

I am in 7th with 7 points out of the QB position. Damn. I am out of players so know I have to watch it fall to 202 and not get any money haha.

I may be wrong here, but the QB position seems to be the most overrated in FanDuel. If you get 18 points from that position (which you can get with most starters most weeks), you're ok. It's the receiver slots that kill me most weeks. 

I was in the 50's all day, waiting for the inevitable mob to pass me by. Then, Bradford hits Matthews in garbage time right after Terrence Williams scored a TD and now I'm in 8th with Chris Ivory left. Looks like the people in front and behind me are pretty much spent (one guy still has Lynch going), so I'm in good shape. Congrats to Angelo's bro, though. Hell of a week he's had. 

Screw him.

Update: I have 4 emails into FanDuel this week. I was told that I will have the league tonight. Nothing yet.

Doesn't make a lot of sense to me, especially with the success the league had last week. But I will contact them again in the morning if it hasn't been set up yet.

Thanks for the patience.

Archived