Page Forward on Mobile going to Banner Ad

Hi Max et al., long-time lurker here. Unfortunately over the last several days when I attempt to page forward in the forums on my Iphone I get a single banner advertisement on a blank screen. I cannot get past the first page in any threads. I don't know if I'm the only one this is happening to. Is there a solution? 

IMG_0500_(1).thumb.PNG.611abd70501261243 Thanks for your reply Max. I was viewing as a guest. When I scroll down the first page of a thread and hit the forward button to go to page 2, a white screen with a banner ad at the header opens. I have since discovered I can hit refresh at that time and the proper thread page loads. Since no-one else seems to be having this problem maybe it's localized to my phone and I'll just keep refreshing when I want to read successive pages in a forum thread. I've included a screenshot of the page which appears when I hit the back or forward buttons in threads.

IMG_0500_(1).thumb.PNG.611abd70501261243 Thanks for your reply Max. I was viewing as a guest. When I scroll down the first page of a thread and hit the forward button to go to page 2, a white screen with a banner ad at the header opens. I have since discovered I can hit refresh at that time and the proper thread page loads. Since no-one else seems to be having this problem maybe it's localized to my phone and I'll just keep refreshing when I want to read successive pages in a forum thread. I've included a screenshot of the page which appears when I hit the back or forward buttons in threads.

I will try to replicate this issue tonight. Thanks for explaining.

Archived