I Hate Myself ...

KRL

I agree Larz -  the team was out of control today.  Wow,  Aaron was realllly ticked off after the first altercation.  After he came off the field,  there were several still trying to confine him.  He wanted to go back out there and finish the fight.  By the way,  he  (Aaron Williams) is out of the hospital.    He reportedly was taken (by ambulance) to the hospital for an evaluation of a neck injury.  

thats great news about williams, we had a scare here last week with one of our rookies

when I played sports I had a few dust ups, emotions get to you, but at this level you have to expect guys will try to get into your head and just walk away

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There were a lot of mistakes made today,  not only by the players but the coaches as well.  As a fan,  I am just going to move on with the hope that the team can turn their shortcomings around.   Regardless of the outcome,  I was impressed with our 4th quarter results.  Although it was too little too late.  

too little too late can be the title of a book chronicling rex's tenure as jets head coach. glad he is elsewhere.

the bills really bullied the patriots today huh? the more rex talks the more stupid he looks when the sh*t doesn't happen

Rex didn't do the talking about beating the Patriots.  It was the fans that were out of control with all the hype.  

The only chance Rex has is getting a very strong GM, and OC to go with a very good mature QB.

Highly doubtful that happens now. Woody should have chosen better than Idzik the accountant, but I doubt he ever gets another chance with a new GM.

his best chance is to be a color commentator on ESPN...He sucks...

Ummmmm I don't get your posts?

Why knock the new HC who is trying to balance the team and get us to play disciplined complimentary football?

Forget Jets fans on this thread, this is what Bills fans are saying:

"Rex ryan is a joke. He is used car salesman and this adventure will end with him getting canned!
He embarrassed himself today. This team is the most undisciplined group i have ever seen.
466 yards passing!!! 466 yards passing!!! Defensive clown!"

Here is the link:

http://boards.buffalobills.com/showthread.php?517362-Better-QB-Better-Coach-Better-team

Go there and defend Rex because I defended him for a long time and he is what he is, a nice guy, excellent DC and a to brash average HC whose team plays wildly inconsistently and undisciplined at crucial moments.

Sorry, I'm still learning the rules. For 2 years when Idzik was busy destroying this franchise,  I wasn't allowed to criticize him. Then he finished the job and everyone said he destroyed the franchise, but I shouldn't rub it in. But, of course, there's no problem clowning on Rex while he's here, when he's gone, whenever because... why? Because he was one of the best coaches in franchise history.

Sorry, I'm still learning the rules. For 2 years when Idzik was busy destroying this franchise,  I wasn't allowed to criticize him. Then he finished the job and everyone said he destroyed the franchise, but I shouldn't rub it in. But, of course, there's no problem clowning on Rex while he's here, when he's gone, whenever because... why? Because he was one of the best coaches in franchise history.

I see

I didn't understand.  Yes Idzik hurt Rex no doubt about it and undermined him in my opinion but none of that has anything to do with Todd Bowles.

Yes Bowles is starting with the right GM with the right approach and unfortunately all of that is to late for Rex.

I know that you are a Jets fan so ... give unto Rex what is Rex's....

But in the end root.... root.... root for the NYJ!!!! :)

I see

I didn't understand.  Yes Idzik hurt Rex no doubt about it and undermined him in my opinion but none of that has anything to do with Todd Bowles.

Yes Bowles is starting with the right GM with the right approach and unfortunately all of that is to late for Rex.

I know that you are a Jets fan so ... give unto Rex what is Rex's....

But in the end root.... root.... root for the NYJ!!!! :)

Respect. <fist bump>

Rex is the same type of amusing caricature HC that was more of a staple in a previous era. The NFL isn't a ball league, it is a 10s of BILLIONS $ a year corporation that demands managerial competence. Just like Bum Phillips and Jerry Glanville of yesteryear, Rex is an ol' ball coach when the league and the HC position demands A LOT more than that. 

It is beneath you to even consider the garbage points.  The game wasn't close. A franchise record for passing yards against.  

Dcat:  I'll be the first to admit that we played terribly.  I was just responding to the poster who didn't include our 4th qtr points in his comment.  

I'm not blaming anyone for anything. Rex is a Jive Turkey who pumps up the affair. He has his merits, but as universally agreed, the Pats are more talented to contend in Today's NFL than the Bills currently are. The end result today is EXACTLY what ANY Jets fan who has endured the last 6 years knows: Talk the talk don't mean you walk the walk. Players play on the field so there's that to hang a hat on if you're a fan of the Coaching Staff in Buffalo.

I'm not blaming anyone for anything. Rex is a Jive Turkey who pumps up the affair. He has his merits, but as universally agreed, the Pats are more talented to contend in Today's NFL than the Bills currently are. The end result today is EXACTLY what ANY Jets fan who has endured the last 6 years knows: Talk the talk don't mean you walk the walk. Players play on the field so there's that to hang a hat on if you're a fan of the Coaching Staff in Buffalo.

Actually I am embarrassed by the number of fans that shot their mouths all week long about the Bills crushing the Jets.  I never felt comfortable about boasting before or after the game, just happy for the wins after the game.  As for the game,  had we been more disciplined,  a win could have been made.

+1 When you look at Jets history with HC's it's not a pretty picture.. There have been just 3 HC's in Jet history with a winning record, the Tuna,Al Groh and Hermie and the last 2 did it with the team the Tuna built along with the 4 first rd picks in 2000.. One of my favorite coaches was Walt Michael's his record was 2 winning years in 6 seasons and made a AFCCG  where the Jets scored no points and he was canned.. And of course Weeb who had 3 wining seasons in 11 years but won a bowl with some might say the best QB of all the Jet HC's except for young fans that love Vinny or Chad.. So to sum it up I'm really excited we have Mac and Bowles who I think have the team on the right track and there will be plenty of horse meat to feed your dogs with after the Monday night game..:)

+1 When you look at Jets history with HC's it's not a pretty picture.. There have been just 3 HC's in Jet history with a winning record, the Tuna,Al Groh and Hermie and the last 2 did it with the team the Tuna built along with the 4 first rd picks in 2000.. One of my favorite coaches was Walt Michael's his record was 2 winning years in 6 seasons and made a AFCCG  where the Jets scored no points and he was canned.. And of course Weeb who had 3 wining seasons in 11 years but won a bowl with some might say the best QB of all the Jet HC's except for young fans that love Vinny or Chad.. So to sum it up I'm really excited we have Mac and Bowles who I think have the team on the right track and there will be plenty of horse meat to feed your dogs with after the Monday night game..:)

HOLY ŠHÏT WE AGREE?!?!?

head BLOWS UP!

Gee Dcat:  I hope we can turn this around quick.  Was pretty excited after last week's game.  I thought we had a real good chance today but I wasn't one to boast.  Believe,  there's a lot of fans here in Buffalo who are eating crow after their over-confidence throughout the week.

I was of the opinion after Rex got canned that he would find DC work again, but that anyone looking at his full body of work here would plainly see that he leaves much to be desired as a head man.

"- Personal fouls everywhere.  Here's a good one, BUF recovered a 
fumble and ran it back to the NE 30 yard line.
 They were in FG
range at worst 

I didn't see the game - but I'm paying attention to NE fumbles, I saw one last week. 

Their offense has been playing with deflated footballs for years and it skewed their stats to impossible levels. Now post-Deflategate, New England's propensity to fumble will fall in with the rest of the league. 

Dcat:  I'll be the first to admit that we played terribly.  I was just responding to the poster who didn't include our 4th qtr points in his comment.  

Those points we're scored when the pats we're up big and they sat back in an umbrella coverage to allow the Bills to matriculate down the field, chewing up clock. It's a common strategy employed by NFL coaches who know what they're doing.

Ryan supporters really need to ignore the final score.  NE was trying to embarrass
BUF and get to 50 points.  Here's two examples:

- NE was up 37-19 with about 8 minutes left.  They had a 4th & 1 from BUF 40 yard
line.  Instead of punting or running for the first down they threw a 30+ yard
bomb to Edelman that fell incomplete.  BUF got good field position and scored

- NE was up 37-25 with about 4 minutes left.  They were at midfield, instead of
milking the clock they were in HURRY UP.  Brady went back to pass and got stripped.
BUF had another short field and scored again to get it to 37-32

Very telling comments from some of their players in this article:

http://nypost.com/2015/09/20/rex-ryan-beaten-by-bill-belichick-what-else-is-new/

You guys really need to let this Rex thing go.  These victories laps after every loss (preseason included) are embarrassing for the fan base.  Seriously.

The Bills and Tyrod  freaking Taylor and his 2 career starts lost to HOF Tom Brady and the best team in Football yesterday, the Cheatriots.  They made that game competitive, mounting a comeback and if they could have stopped the Pats with 4 minutes left on the clock, would have had a chance to win the game despite turnovers and sloppy play.  It's pretty much what every team in the NFL wants vs the Cheats...hang in there, get a chance to win in the end. 

You want to make fun of him for having an undisciplined team (that cheats had 3 less penalities), cool.  Laugh at his challenge, fine.  It's nice to not have to deal with that stuff anymore...but dont think for one second that the Pats couldnt very well boat race the Jets in a much more embarrassing fashion.

The Bills are a good team.  The Pats are much much better.  So relax and worry about the Jets.

And shame on all of you for cheering for the Patriots.  That's disgusting.  It's literally Jets fandom revoking territory.

And shame on all of you for cheering for the Patriots.  That's disgusting.  It's literally Jets fandom revoking territory.

KRL has the biggest hard on for Rex in the world. Like a pre-teen ex girlfriend, he just can't let go.

Doesn't surprise me one bit that he watched a game between two of our division rivals with the same concentration and interest as we will be tonight when our Jets play, and then took to JetNation for his victory lap once the Pats won.

He's as obsessed with Rex as Rex is about Belichick. Ironic, really.

Archived