### NY Jets vs Indianaoplis Colts --- MNF Game Thread ###

Maxman

my official Jets vs Colts score prediction: Jets 30 - Colts 24. Revis will shut down the Colts best receiver. Fitzpatrick will have another good passing game with 2 touchdowns to Decker and the 2nd one on a screen pass to Bilal Powell . The running game will have another monster performance resulting in 2 rushing touchdowns from Ivory and a 34 yard field goal attempt from Nick Folk. The Jets Defense will once again force some turnovers I'll say 3. 2 forced fumbles and an interception by Revis to seal the win late in the game. I am confident about this game because this Jets defense is very very similar to Rex Ryans defense who beat up the colts in week 1. I think the Jets will be 2-0 later on tonight. Lets Goo!

Keep the penalties down and move the sticks.  Colts cannot run it.

CBS Sports' Jason La Canfora reports Chris Ivory (groin) is "good to go" for Week 2 against the Colts.
Ivory's questionable tag has had fantasy owners scrambling, particularly with the Jets playing on Monday night. Rest assured, he'll be out there against a Colts defensive front that got pulverized on a weekly basis last year. Even at less than 100 percent, Ivory needs to be in your lineup this week. Sep 20 - 11:25 AM

YES!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2

Looks like the Colts will have T.Y. HIlton ready to play. That clinches it for me. Revis wont cover him, and I don't know if the other corners even with safety help will be able to cover him. I just think the emotion of that building will win the day for the Colts. I just hope the Jets just don't fall flat on their face, which I don't expect them to

• Thumb Down 2

Colts are loaded, the media crap is just that ,crap. They have playmakers on every level except on the lines. Luck is good enough to negate the oline flow.

Folks Colts are the best team in the afc and I strongly believe it, we will see it tonight. Week 1 is always a mirror, it's is not the whole story.

your saying this makes me feel better that we will win tonight ... Thx!

• Upvote 2

Looks like the Colts will have T.Y. HIlton ready to play. That clinches it for me. Revis wont cover him, and I don't know if the other corners even with safety help will be able to cover him. I just think the emotion of that building will win the day for the Colts. I just hope the Jets just don't fall flat on their face, which I don't expect them to

he's a decoy

settle down

Colts are loaded, the media crap is just that ,crap. They have playmakers on every level except on the lines. Luck is good enough to negate the oline flow.

Folks Colts are the best team in the afc and I strongly believe it, we will see it tonight. Week 1 is always a mirror, it's is not the whole story.

are you the awesome weatherman who use to be on JI?

your football stuff was pretty funny but man you were spot on the weather calls.  hope you continue the warnings here!

Folks Colts are the best team in the afc and I strongly believe it, we will see it tonight. Week 1 is always a mirror, it's is not the whole sstory

Just like the weatherman, you have no idea what you're talking about. Colts are a paper tiger with no run game, average at best defense, and a Stud QB who won't last until the 4th if Kacey Rodgers rattles his cage early on. 

It's no cake-walk, but your conviction on how good the Colts are CONVINCES me that Indy is overrated like JetsInsider weather report thread.

Just like the weatherman, you have no idea what you're talking about. Colts are a paper tiger with no run game, average at best defense, and a Stud QB who won't last until the 4th if Kacey Rodgers rattles his cage early on. 

It's no cake-walk, but your conviction on how good the Colts are CONVINCES me that Indy is overrated like JetsInsider weather report thread.

I hope Jets destroy them, but people need to respect the opponent. Colts went to the afc title game and the qb is in his prime. Lets enjoy the game but I don't expect us to win as of now.

So I guess you don't understand that football games are won in the trenches, maybe go re watch the Colts Pats playoff game, that's what happens when you get dominated at the line of scrimmage, you can have all the playmakers you want elsewhere it won't matter.