Want A Philly Win Badly, But I Can't Root Against Sanchez

SAR I

I know we have Indy tonight and it's not time to think about the Eagles but if they sit Bradford and put Sanchez under center on Sunday, I just can't root against the guy. 

He did too much good here and he was railroaded and scapegoated by a terrible GM and a manipulative HC with ulterior motives. 

SAR I

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know we have Indy tonight and it's not time to think about the Eagles but if they sit Bradford and put Sanchez under center on Sunday, I just can't root against the guy. 

He did too much good here and he was railroaded and scapegoated by a terrible GM and a manipulative HC with ulterior motives. 

SAR I

Be careful if you wear an Jet's Sanchez jersey on Sunday.  Void your bladder at home before the game.  Wouldn't want to go into the men's room.

SAR I

POTY NOM

SAR I

WORST post ever.  Fukk Sanchez.  He is a head case, slightly above that of Geno. He is NOT a professional.  From the hot dog scenario, to butt fumble, he brought much of this on himself.  There are plenty of $hitty QBs in the NFL.  If he is so good...why isnt he starting.   He'll get a start at Philly, be seen at Pat and Geno's and then morph into the same immature child he is.

SAR I

Does this have anything to do with an emotional trip to a tattoo parlor following us qualifying for an AFC championship game?

SAR I

+1

SAR I

Yet another weak attempt at humor.

SAR I

Obvious troll is obvious.

Remember that time that Sanchez knocked the Eagles out of playoff contention?

I LOL'd.

how did he do that? under sanchez the Eagles O averaged 30 PPG against the tougher part of their schedule. they missed the playoffs b/c they couldn't stop anyone not b/c of the QB.  remember how Chip Kelly can make any QB look good? how's that working out for Bradford?

You'll be fine SAR.  I loved Rex, but when the Jets play the Bills I wanna' see a 45-0 Jets blowout that has Rex spending his presser throwing around a bunch of "no doubt about it's" and "we're gonna' bounce back and nobody is gonna' wanna' play us".

Archived