Francessa today

prime21

I actually don't mind Mike. He's awful at hockey. He's been nicer on the Jets because they've been better and he likes Bowles. 

Kay is awful. LeGreca isn't bad but ESPN is some serious agenda-driven bullsh*t. LaGreca actually knows hockey too. I'm a big Yankees fan but really dislike Kay.

Beningo and Roberts used to be OK but have really fallen off. They need to stop talking politics too because calling them political illiterates is being too kind. 

B&C has its moments but also kinda sucks now. Waaaaay too much jackassery and not enough sports. CC isn't funny. 

I still like Steve Somers a lot, how can you not?

All the random fill in guys i like too; Jody Mac, Richard Neer, Tony Paige, etc, I like those guys. Kim Jones is excellent too. 

the colts are in disarray.  their gm traded a 1st round pick for a rb who is not in the nfl.  makes the browns look like geniuses.

From what I watched last night, Francessa is 100% spot on. The Colts are interesting in that they have what us Jet fans have craved for decades, yet he is the only player on that offense worth anything. That Colt offense was a disgrace last night, and while I fear(ed) Andrew Luck going into the game, I actually felt sorry for him enduring the beating he did last night. If that were the Jet offense, (like, um, the last 2-3 years maybe), they would be getting hammered like there is no tomorrow (like they did over the past few years). That was still in all, a great win for us last night, not taking anything away from our team. But facts are facts. The Colts flat out stink. I heard some geniuses on the radio picking them to go to the SB before week 1. I just wish we would start to learn how to put an opponent away early. We had so many chances last night to score and go up by 3 or 4 scores and just played ultra conservative, played, not to lose-on offense. Now that we have Coach Revis back, our D is going to be something really special. Hoping to get Sheldon back in 3 weeks. Wow, that is scary.

It's true, that's why. And even in NY the Colts terrible start is bigger news than the Jets over hyped 2-0 start.

The Colts are relevant because they have a genuine franchise QB and are a perennial playoff team.

Stop listening to Fatsessa if you don't like Jets haters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

go away

It's true, that's why. And even in NY the Colts terrible start is bigger news than the Jets over hyped 2-0 start.

The Colts are relevant because they have a genuine franchise QB and are a perennial playoff team.

go away

Beginning to understand what that "PF" stands for

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

I know this is going to be unpopular, but Francessa just calls it like he sees it for the most part. Yes, he likes to rub it in more when he sees negatives with the Mets and Jets, and he is a deuche, but most of what he says that is negative has merit. He has called out the Giants for forcing an OC on Coughlin, has been critical of the Yankees as well, he just does not rub it in as much as he does the negatives he sees for the Mets and Jets. As a Mets and Jets fan, its hard to argue with much of what he has said given the abomination both franchises have been compared to the other two, as much as that sucks, its the reality

I have a feeling that one of Francesa's kids is a Jets fan, so it's probably hard for him to diss them too much.

I have a feeling he would berate his own child into becoming a Giants fan if that's what it took.  He hates the Jets.  He made it personal when there was no reason for it.  He could've just said he thought they were fortunate (which they were) rather than criticizing everyone for being happy about winning games that led to Rex's first playoff appearance.  And I think it's safe to say he was sweating bullets when we jumped out to the lead against Indy in that AFC title game and it looked like we had a real shot.  He NEVER would have lived that one down.  I wanted that game so badly just to see him eat crow.  Oh well. 

I have a feeling he would berate his own child into becoming a Giants fan if that's what it took.  He hates the Jets.  He made it personal when there was no reason for it.  He could've just said he thought they were fortunate (which they were) rather than criticizing everyone for being happy about winning games that led to Rex's first playoff appearance.  And I think it's safe to say he was sweating bullets when we jumped out to the lead against Indy in that AFC title game and it looked like we had a real shot.  He NEVER would have lived that one down.  I wanted that game so badly just to see him eat crow.  Oh well. 

Francesa roots for his own opinion over any team.  The anti-Jet stuff comes from an incident between him and Woody and Rex's antics in 2009 which he found to be repugnant because he's a curmudgeon.

Archived