Jets Work Out QB And Wr Today

SoFlaJets

QB Bryn Renner will work out for the Jets today

The New York Jets will work out quarterback Bryn Renner today (Wilson, Sept. 22).

Renner, 25, played at the University of North Carolina from 2011-13. He was projected as a potential first-round draft pick before a shoulder injury ended his senior season prematurely.

After spending a year playing in the AFL, Renner had a brief stint on the Baltimore Ravens practice squad last season.     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmOrttJLmtQ

WR Corey Washington works out with Jets

The New York Jets are working out wide receiver Corey Washington (Raanan, Sept. 22).

Washington, 23, spent all of training camp with the Giants and was released during the final round of cuts. He accepted a two-week injury settlement after hurting his shoulder and is now free to sign with any team.

Last season he caught five passes for 52 yards and a touchdown.    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Hxz0s5kqJk

Have any of these type of players ever worked out?

This is tinkering around with the 52nd and 53rd players on the roster-do they make an impact? Hardly ever but with the way this GM and HC has been building this team I won't be so flippant about these kinds of moves with our typical; There it is, SUPER BOWL!!! posts This is the deepest Jets team I think I've ever seen

This is tinkering around with the 52nd and 53rd players on the roster-do they make an impact? Hardly ever but with the way this GM and HC has been building this team I won't be so flippant about these kinds of moves with our typical; There it is, SUPER BOWL!!! posts This is the deepest Jets team I think I've ever seen

You're out of you're ******* mind. 

Deepest and most talented I've seen in awhile.

Deepest and most talented I've seen in awhile.

Hard to argue this based upon 2 games. 2 games do not make a season of course. Still question the QB position, watching the first 2 games, that appears to be our only real weakness aside from maybe our punter who does actually suck.

Hard to argue this based upon 2 games. 2 games do not make a season of course. Still question the QB position, watching the first 2 games, that appears to be our only real weakness aside from maybe our punter who does actually suck.

A viable TE is also missing where has Cumberland been the last 2 games. 

Jets WR Chris Owusu (leg) could miss two weeks.

Scratch Owusu off your Week 3 DFS sleepers list. The Jets will be forced to sign a receiver if Eric Decker (knee) also can't go against the Eagles. Jeremy Kerley is about to be forced back into a role on offense. Quincy Enunwa has logged 43 percent of the Jets' snaps so far and could be a starter in Week 3.

Jets WR Chris Owusu (leg) could miss two weeks.

Scratch Owusu off your Week 3 DFS sleepers list. The Jets will be forced to sign a receiver if Eric Decker (knee) also can't go against the Eagles. Jeremy Kerley is about to be forced back into a role on offense. Quincy Enunwa has logged 43 percent of the Jets' snaps so far and could be a starter in Week 3.

Decker AND Owusu. Ouch. Good thing the Iggles suck. I hope Devin is ready to have an impact.

Both Owuso and Enuwa are getting playing valuable playing time for evaluation. One of them needs to take the opportunity and run with it..

One is a WR and the other is the HB with neither having someone to replace him on the roster right now.

Archived