Jets / Eagles - who's going?

Fishooked

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Myself and some other guys from the Hampur are going to Tailgate Joe's this Sunday - anyone else here going to be there? Was cool to finally meet Max last year, 

Would love to meet some of you guys in person (no homo).

I'm going with my 11 year old son, where is Joes tailgate? I usually tailgate at my car in the racetrack lot, if its far from there I doubt we'd go.

negative gonna hang back and guard the homestead against irrate eagles fans after they go 0-3 to start season

I called in to Mikey Miss yesterday and tried to talk Jets/Eagles and he was in no mood.  I wasn't talking trash, just asked what he thought and he just said "Eagles win".  I was waiting for him to offer some type of analysis and it was just dead air.  When I pressed him he just said he was "going with Vegas" and cut me off.  Apparently he had no idea the line had changed from the night before and the Jets were the favorite. 

Oh, and I too will be going to the game!

Do you really get there at 6:30?

Yes. 

How do you get in at 6:30?  In the old days before the stupid 5 hour limit it was easy, just get there before 7.  Does that still work?

We are the first ones in line at the gates near the Giants facility, not actually inside the lot. We set up corn hole and have an adult beverage until the lots open at 8. We don't pull out all the gear, just hte corn hole. We keep it very civilized and have been doing it for three or four years and never had a problem. 

Yes. 

We are the first ones in line at the gates near the Giants facility, not actually inside the lot. We set up corn hole and have an adult beverage until the lots open at 8. We don't pull out all the gear, just hte corn hole. We keep it very civilized and have been doing it for three or four years and never had a problem. 

Do you want me to give you a phone number of someone you can talk to?

Yes. 

That is cute.

One year when Joe Walton was the coach, my Dad and I were the first two people in the stadium for the opener.

I will see your cool story and raise you lol.

If I can find tickets for cheap, I will go. Let's see how the Stubhub prices will be by Saturday night. By the way, what percentage of fans will be Eagles fans in your opinion? When they are in contention, they travel to NY but not sure if they will for this game when they are 0-2. 

If I can find tickets for cheap, I will go. Let's see how the Stubhub prices will be by Saturday night. By the way, what percentage of fans will be Eagles fans in your opinion? When they are in contention, they travel to NY but not sure if they will for this game when they are 0-2. 

If you're not afraid to roll the dice on getting murdered, sometimes you'll find much better deals on craigslist.  Jets are 2-0, worth the risk IMO.

Yeah no. Craigslist not for me. Stubhub and Ticketexchange for me :) 

Best of luck.  Try stubhub as late as possible.  A co-worker of mine told me his boss got coach's club for $150 on opening day because they waited 'til the last second and bough from a panic seller.

Best of luck.  Try stubhub as late as possible.  A co-worker of mine told me his boss got coach's club for $150 on opening day because they waited 'til the last second and bough from a panic seller.

That's what I am being told but I want to secure tickets by Saturday night so I can get into the mood for the game. I like arriving to the lot early at 8 o'clock and enjoy the game day without worrying about tix. By the way not my place but kudos to you for selling your tix well below face to another poster here. 

Archived