Jets / Eagles - who's going?

Fishooked

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's what I am being told but I want to secure tickets by Saturday night so I can get into the mood for the game. I like arriving to the lot early at 8 o'clock and enjoy the game day without worrying about tix. By the way not my place but kudos to you for selling your tix well below face to another poster here. 

Just wanted a Jets fan in those seats and Iggles fans travel well.  Figured if they went on StubHub there was a good chance they'd land in enemy hands.  I'd risk it if it was Jax but not down the road.

I agree would be there at 5am if I could. 

Years ago I used to go to the games with my Uncle Tony. He would drive us out from Pa in his extreme RV. We would park at midnight and sleep in the lot.

At least I think that was me, lol. I am getting old. Maybe it wasn't me.

Trying to still figure out my tailgate menu for Sunday.  Besides Philly cheesesteaks what else Philly is there.  I'm making pork roll egg and cheese for breakfast.  Lunch my friends will be doing philly cheese steaks, burgers, pasta, potato and macaroni salad.  I'm doing venison steaks and grilled chicken gyros.  Only debate is do I try this new ham slider with philly cream cheese or my famous homemade mac n cheese.

Trying to still figure out my tailgate menu for Sunday.  Besides Philly cheesesteaks what else Philly is there.  I'm making pork roll egg and cheese for breakfast.  Lunch my friends will be doing philly cheese steaks, burgers, pasta, potato and macaroni salad.  I'm doing venison steaks and grilled chicken gyros.  Only debate is do I try this new ham slider with philly cream cheese or my famous homemade mac n cheese.

Root Beer was invented in Philly, along with TastyCakes and the large Philly pretzels.

You touch all those bases with the cheesesteaks, make sure to bring along the Alka Seltzer. 

Years ago I used to go to the games with my Uncle Tony. He would drive us out from Pa in his extreme RV. We would park at midnight and sleep in the lot.

At least I think that was me, lol. I am getting old. Maybe it wasn't me.

I remember that one game waking up on that motorhome with you in the bed with me trying to snuggle and stuff

Sounds really good!

Root Beer was invented in Philly, along with TastyCakes and the large Philly pretzels.

You touch all those bases with the cheesesteaks, make sure to bring along the Alka Seltzer. 

Sadly, Tastykakes has been sold to a Georgia company for a measly $165MM. http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2011/04/11/tastykakes-bought-by-georgia-company/

The rest of the menu sounds excllent. 

Think this is it for us this week....

-          Scallops

-          Deviled Eggs

-          Shrimp

-          Kielbasa

-          Bacon Wrapped Smokies (Cocktail Franks wrapped in bacon with brown sugar)

-          Bacon on a stick

-          Flat Iron

-          Blood Mary’s

-          Chili

-          Market Basket Wings

-          Stuffed Pork

-          Hot Dogs

-          Ribs

-          Sliders

-          Fresh Chicken Fingers

-          Sweet/Hot Sausage

-          Margarita Blender

-          Cannoli’s

-          Flags

-          Scallops

-          Deviled Eggs

-          Shrimp

-          Kielbasa

-          Bacon Wrapped Smokies (Cocktail Franks wrapped in bacon with brown sugar)

-          Flat Iron

-          Blood Mary’s

-          Chili

-          Stuffed Pork

-          Hot Dogs

-          Ribs

-          Sliders

-          Cannoli’s

-          Flags

This lineup will expedite the burping and farting.

Enjoy!

Since everyone else is doing it, I will too. 

Cheesesteak strombolis

Cheesesteak Dip. 

Flank steaks

Wings

Sausage and Peppers. 

Burgers

Dogs

Our regular breakfast items including cheesy ham and potatoes and Sausage and egg bake. 

The boys from 4th and Grub will also be at L7 serving: brats, pasta salad and pulled pork. 

Edit: Anyone who wants to stop by is welcome, its just BYOB and we ask that you bring a few dollars to donate to the Ovarian Cancer Research Fund at the 4th and Grub table. 

Double Edit: There will also be kielbasa and sauerkraut and @Make me idSICK  will be grilling up a storm.

Cheesesteak strombolis

Cheesesteak Dip. 

Flank steaks

Wings

Sausage and Peppers. 

Burgers

Dogs

Our regular breakfast items including cheesy ham and potatoes and Sausage and egg bake. 

The boys from 4th and Grub will also be at L7 serving: brats, pasta salad and pulled pork. 

Edit: Anyone who wants to stop by is welcome, its just BYOB and we ask that you bring a few dollars to donate to the Ovarian Cancer Research Fund at the 4th and Grub table. 

Double Edit: There will also be kielbasa and sauerkraut and @Make me idSICK  will be grilling up a storm.

sure will be grilling up a storm... Can't wait! 

-          Scallops

-          Deviled Eggs

-          Shrimp

-          Kielbasa

-          Flat Iron

-          Blood Mary’s

-          Chili

-          Stuffed Pork

-          Hot Dogs

-          Ribs

-          Sliders

-          Cannoli’s

-          Flags

One of these days I have to come by.  All my guys who work the parking lots and drove me around all got fired :-(

Cheesesteak strombolis

Cheesesteak Dip. 

Flank steaks

Wings

Sausage and Peppers. 

Burgers

Dogs

Feel free to bring a cheesesteak stromboli up to 347.

My menu will consist of a sandwich and some Johnnie Walker Black.

Not very extensive or elaborate but it works for me. 

In an effort to keep the burping and farting to a minimum, I made an executive decision to go with roast beef and some horseradish sauce.

Not going yard like the rest of you guys but I should be able to avoid a visit from the EMT in the parking lot with this cuisine.

Will be fat and happy nevertheless. 

Archived