Jets / Eagles - who's going?

Fishooked

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You made it by us? Should have come found me, would have loved to meet the lunatics from the other side.

With 563 people at tailgatejoe yesterday we smashed our record by 100 people. With as many people as we had join us, was probably the smoothest and most well organized party I have done since we started in 2009. But, I am still in bed recovering, lol.

You did a great job ! I couldn't believe how many people that you served and I never saw a pot that big filled with meatballs

You should know by now that I have absolutely nothing to do with L7 besides parking my car there. 

Alright well if you ever want to start a short guys tailgate I am in. Duane and Tailgate Joe are simply too tall. They will never understand the needs of short people.

Alright well if you ever want to start a short guys tailgate I am in. Duane and Tailgate Joe are simply too tall. They will never understand the needs of short people.

I'm in. We need a name, a logo and a financial backer. I'm going to leave all three to you. I'll be the one to drink beer and cook. 

weve met before lol. in the old 5H days

you must have been underage like the other Joe was back then? That was the Kingsley era with uncle Tony. You guys are young padawans lol  Vinny burned mccareins jersey in 2007 in 5H, I was the camera man lol good times!!

lol every time I get a picture taken with Drew he stands on his toes haha you short guys and your complexes

I'm in. We need a name, a logo and a financial backer. I'm going to leave all three to you. I'll be the one to drink beer and cook. 

How about this?

JetsTailgate.Scout.com

I have our financial backers lined up. I talked to them tonight. Looks like we are all set lol.

Archived