Sign Terrelle Pryor now !!

CurtisMartin17

With Eric Decker nursing a knee injury & Jeremy Kerley in no mans land, we could use the extra wide receiver depth. Plus it was reported that he ran a 4.2/4.3 in his workout for us. Its best to rest Decker without him re-injuring his knee too soon & Devin smith seems to be a little fragile. Pryor said Cleveland would regret cutting him, lets prove him righth and make it happen captain !

With Eric Decker nursing a knee injury & Jeremy Kerley in no mans land, we could use the extra wide receiver depth. Plus it was reported that he ran a 4.2/4.3 in his workout for us. Its best to rest Decker without him re-injuring his knee too soon & Devin smith seems to be a little fragile. Pryor said Cleveland would regret cutting him, lets prove him righth and make it happen captain !

Did I miss something with Devin Smith or do you consider broken ribs and a punctured lung in camp as being fragile??

I'd think that if the Jets were going to sign a WR that they'd -you know- sign a WR. 

Smith has been inactive, and Kerley has essentially been inactive. Both will see significant time on offense if Decker can't go. No reason to panic. 

solid 16th post. 

I'd think that if the Jets were going to sign a WR that they'd -you know- sign a WR. 

Smith has been inactive, and Kerley has essentially been inactive. Both will see significant time on offense if Decker can't go. No reason to panic. 

This is a nice luxury to have, Kerley and Devin Smith..let's not forget Walt Powell on the PS

Archived