Cro giving Eagles some bulletin board material?

AFJF

I'm concerned the Eagles finally pull things together on Sunday, given things seem to be pointing in the opposite direciton.

That said, maybe it looks like they're moving slower because last year they were taking 31.5 seconds when they had to move down the field. This year it's been taking them 30.6 seconds to pretty much line up in the same spot.

IDK Derp.  Think Jets have another win here.

Continues to add to my concerns about Bowles not yet having the respect of this team.  I can't imagine Bowles was happy with that comment, yet he made it anyway.

Disagree with that 100 percent. In fact I wonder if Cro will even play this week. Plus of course we have bulletin board material too.

plus of course, losing at this juncture is not the worst thing. Refocuses us for Miami

Bradford is lost out there, which should be surprising to no one. I always find revisionist history so perplexing. After that trade you would've thought Bradford way elite, just often injured. Let's be clear here-Bradford has never been a good QB. That doesn't mean he won't be one day, but to this point he's been terribly disappointing, injuries or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bradford is lost out there, which should be surprising to no one. I always find revisionist history so perplexing. After that trade you would've thought Bradford way elite, just often injured. Let's be clear here-Bradford has never been a good QB. That doesn't mean he won't be one day, but to this point he's been terribly disappointing, injuries or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The league is short on good QB's.  He's a highly touted guy who threw 14 TD's and just 4 interceptions before his injury last season.  I can't blame people for thinking he'd finally turned the corner.  It could be that he has, but his horrific O-line won't give him any time to show it.  Eagles receivers dropped four or five passes that would have gone for first downs last week.

:rolleyes:

Ridiculous statement.

I don't think I would have chosen the word "respect" because I think they absolutely do respect Bowles. But I understand where he's coming from. From the spring through the summer right to this (minor as this comment is comparatively), it's not as though this team has been without its off-field controversy. 

It is not out of the question to suggest that - at least for some players who can't be trusted on their own - discipline and control may be now or may later become a problem with a soft-spoken and (seemingly) soft demeanor coach. 

This offseason's crazy events - even with how outrageous they were, and in the case of his chosen starting QB and a backup LB he surely wanted to keep, unprecedented events - plus what seemed like a record # of personal foul/unnecessary roughness penalties for 1 game on Monday night, still doesn't prove there is a lack of control and oversight.

The house is absolutely not on fire, but I admit I could understand why one would say he sees some smoke.

And what someone else said about Sanchez coming in. Bradford's made of tissue paper anyway and the Jets obviously have a great DL. Would be a real kick in the balls if Bradford gets hurt, the Eagles offense turns it around with Sanchez under center, and the Jets lose.

The running game concern is legit.  But I have no fear of the bold.  Remember all the years Sanchez sucked in practice because he couldn't move it past our D?  Well this is the exact same kind of defense that will give him hell.  Neither Bradford nor Sanchez scare me.  Turn the Eagles into a one-dimensional running team and we'll be fine.

Archived