Whiteout Tomorrow!!

Ghost

1 lose at home won't make or break the season. Especially with Miami and Washington coming up. But it would be an amazing start to the Todd Bowles campaign. But will I be overly upset with a loss? Yes and no. Yes because of the great chance we have here with philly reeling. No because it's only 1 game. And we are playing a 10-6 team from last year.  

But I will be there with white on. They really should hand out white t shirts. Not white towels. Than they guarantee everyone will Have white for the most part. 

We know. 

The Jets are wearing all white tomorrow?  If that's true it will be VERY weird.  Have the Jets ever worn all white?  I don't think they have but I could be wrong.

Btw, why not a "green out".  I know the Eagles are green too but shouldn't we force them to wear something else rather than us changing our primary color?

But I will be there with white on. They really should hand out white t shirts. Not white towels. Than they guarantee everyone will Have white for the most part. 

this is true...if they want to do a white out right, they need to hand out t shirts.. Towels work for first 10 minutes, then fade. It becomes work ...if everyone throws on their white t shirt it looks sweet and all they have to do is cheer...even if people wear green, they throw on the XXL OR XL white t shirt over it. 

It it looks awesome in hockey..I guess that's cuz it's 20k fans, not 70k fans...tightasses..just win the damn game, any way

1390525848000-f09-69jets-1-01.jpg

Wow I wasn't quite thinking this.  There's plenty of green in those uni's (and plenty more white).  I wish these were our standard uniforms.  Maybe they'll be a hit and will be the standard uniforms at some point.  Absolutely love these.  One minor quibble is that I don't quite see kelly green in this pic.  Maybe it's dark in the shot.  These uni's w/ kelly green would probably be our best look.  The helmet logo is one other thing that we have room to change.  These are nice but we'll have several good options.

In other words.. " our marketing statistics tell us that we are selling many more green jerseys than white. Um... We're having a white out. Go out and get your white jersey everybody to be apart of the awesome experience!!! " 

How many weeks till we have a blue out with the repulsive Titans jersey being the "hot" item to buy? 

They want a white out? Hand out white T's. If not then go F*CK yourselves. I'll wear the $100 GREEN jersey I already bought. 

GO JETS!!  LOL 

Archived