### NY Jets vs Philadelphia Eagles--- Game Thread ###

Maxman

I know they're missing Decker and Ivory who are crucial pieces to the offense but its not like the offense was good when they were healthy.  If the Jets dont win the turnover battle or have to play a clean game, I dont think they're D is good enough to shut teams down and the offense is 100% not capable of scoring 21 pts a game with Fitzpatrick a the helm. 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This game is not on Marshall. Fitz has a 4.2 YPA   with or without that last interception The only reason Philly hasn't blown us out is because Bradford also has a 4.2 YPA against our top 5 D.  

And yet another 3-and-out despite starting past our 40 yard line. Is this for real?

People still defending Fitz here. I'm in absolute shock. He. F*cking. Sucks. Every single throw is off the mark, underthrown, behind, etc. Enough already.

this is all true, but it's still better than what we have seen from the QB position in the past. As bad as he has played today. They are down 7 this after a special teams TD and Marshall basically turning the ball over twice 

People still defending Fitz here. I'm in absolute shock. He. F*cking. Sucks. Every single throw is off the mark, underthrown, behind, etc. Enough already.

blaming it all on him is lazy thinking.  the team came out flat, that's on the HC.  o-line sucked, skills sucked, entire offense sucked.  fitz trusts 1 guy, and he was double teamed all day long

the simple truth is the nightmare for this offense is to fall behind and have to come back with kerley, smith, powell and enunwa leading the charge

blaming it all on him is lazy thinking.  the team came out flat, that's on the HC.  o-line sucked, skills sucked, entire offense sucked.  fitz trusts 1 guy, and he was double teamed all day long

the simple truth is the nightmare for this offense is to fall behind and have to come back with kerley, smith, powell and enunwa leading the charge

The offensive line is fine and a better QB can win the receivers we have.

Archived