Calm Down

InstantClassic

i know Jets fans are as fickle as they come but my goodness we are 2-1..we weren't going to win all 16. SOJ, Fitz sucks...when is Bryce Petty starting? Really?! 

Relax guys..got a big division game coming up and I fully anticipate Bowles to coach our guys up this week and make necessary adjustments. We were a couple plays away and a few tipped balls away from a victory, despite 4 turnovers and lackluster play.

Plenty of season left..don't jump off the bad wagon yet.

Today we lost to a crappy Eagles team as we always have, while the dynasty put up 51 points

I am so sick of Tom Brady, Dick Dickichick and the whole fixed NFL which is seemingly designed for NE to win every year. It is so frustrating. Really. NE is untouchable it seems year in and year out so what is the point of all of this? 51 points. And we lose to a pathetic mess. Same old $hit year after year after year.

Today we lost to a crappy Eagles team as we always have, while the dynasty put up 51 points

I am so sick of Tom Brady, Dick Dickichick and the whole fixed NFL which is seemingly designed for NE to win every year. It is so frustrating. Really. NE is untouchable it seems year in and year out so what is the point of all of this? 51 points. And we lose to a pathetic mess. Same old $hit year after year after year.

You do realize that we are the only other team to have won the division during the Brady era when he plays right?

waaaaaaaa. Quit whining or root for another team

where did the pats score 52 ? Gillette ? oh wow .. I'm surprised ... nothing happens in favor of Brady and the Cheatriots there ...

I'm not pissed at the fact that we lost. I'm pissed with the REASONS we lost.  Our best QB is riding the bench and it's hurting our ability to move the ball on offense because the current starter has no arm strength.  I'll be pissed for a day and I'll move on, but the fact is the Jets could have, and SHOULD have, won this game.

I'm not pissed at the fact that we lost. I'm pissed with the REASONS we lost.  Our best QB is riding the bench and it's hurting our ability to move the ball on offense because the current starter has no arm strength.  I'll be pissed for a day and I'll move on, but the fact is the Jets could have, and SHOULD have, won this game.

If he sucks next week, the issue will be up during the bye

At least Papa Johns is cheap this week.

... I think the plan all along was to let Petty sit all year and learn ... so I don't mind him riding the pine

Quigley is not better than Fitz or Petty.

2 things here...

1) Loss or not -    Win or lose isn't really the issue - there has to be some real concern about this offense.- it's the fact that we're seeing what Fitz is, I think the wins shielded his weaknesses from the fanbase, there's legitimate concern about what we're going to do at the QB position.

2) Cooler heads will prevail tomorrow - but right now people are raw.  It was ugly today.

i know Jets fans are as fickle as they come but my goodness we are 2-1..we weren't going to win all 16. SOJ, Fitz sucks...when is Bryce Petty starting? Really?! 

Relax guys..got a big division game coming up and I fully anticipate Bowles to coach our guys up this week and make necessary adjustments. We were a couple plays away and a few tipped balls away from a victory, despite 4 turnovers and lackluster play.

Plenty of season left..don't jump off the bad wagon yet.

Oh, it hasn't even started yet.  I recently noticed that Stoic is back (can't jinx the Mets until the playoffs start).  The Chicken Little effect will be in full force before you know it.

2 things here...

1) Loss or not -    Win or lose isn't really the issue - there has to be some real concern about this offense.- it's the fact that we're seeing what Fitz is, I think the wins shielded his weaknesses from the fanbase, there's legitimate concern about what we're going to do at the QB position.

2) Cooler heads will prevail tomorrow - but right now people are raw.  It was ugly today.

What Fitzpatrick is and will always be is a million times better than the disastrous draft BUST from West Virginia

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Archived