fitz apologists

kmnj

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure we will see Geno before the season is through but I'm also sure we will see the same people screaming for Geno to play calling for the Jets to draft a QB with our first round pick next season or calling for Petty to come in the second Geno finishes his first game as a starter for the season.

as a qb who would you rather throw to? Nelson or Bmarsh- Nelson(is he even on a team this year?)  was Geno's wr1 for some weeks-when you judge Geno consider who he was throwing too-when Harvin showed up and when decker was healthy Geno had some nice games

Dude, we get it, you think Geno is better then Fitz.  You don't have to keep making new topics about it.

Does it occur to you that if Bowles switches these starting quarterbacks and turns a winning record into a losing record that his job would be in jeopardy? 

I've said he wont switch him with a winning record, yet.  If we're 5-4 with the same kind of shltty play from Fitz they'll switch.  

And if the season continues along those lines or a game or two under .500 his job won't be close to being in jeopardy.

you stated they were 1-2 due to bad QB play.

and yes opinions can be wrong 

Yes. My opinion is the Jets were 1-2 in part because of back QB play. 

And no, opinions can't be wrong. That would be known as a fact. 

Maybe read up here to know the difference:  https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion

Yes. My opinion is the Jets were 1-2 in part because of back QB play. 

And no, opinions can't be wrong. That would be known as a fact. 

Maybe read up here to know the difference:  https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion

OK, my opinion the Jets unis are yellow.  And your opinion that Fitz missed Enunwa because of Mangold and then because he turned the wrong was was wrong too.  We all have opinions, can have different opinions on the same topic, they're not all right, we wouldn't both be right, thats ridiculous.

And the Jets going 1-2 because of the QB is wrong.  No matter what you think wiki says.  

OK, my opinion the Jets unis are yellow.  And your opinion that Fitz missed Enunwa because of Mangold and then because he turned the wrong was was wrong too.  We all have opinions, can have different opinions on the same topic, they're not all right, we wouldn't both be right, thats ridiculous.

And the Jets going 1-2 because of the QB is wrong.  No matter what you think wiki says.  

You just don't have a basic grasp of common sense do you? 

both coaches liked Geno better and thought he gave us the best shot-Bmarsh moved in with Geno as well. coaches should go back to their original plan before it is too late now that Geno is able to play-the apologists are defending his play today which was indefensible

They will. Its inevitable. But TB isnt going to say anything until Smith is completely healthy and up to speed.

Then fitz will go back to being a decent backup and Smith can blossom into a capable starter.

You cant say that a qb is finished because he threw ints on a bad team in his first two years. Yeaars that were completely rushed btw..

It is very much like if Bryce Petty were forced into the start becauae of injury and he threw intereptions. Would he be worthless....or maturing?

Year 3 has always been a milestone year. Yet, we r perfectly happy suffering all the growing pains and then discarding the flower right before it blossoms.... because we have a plastic rose. Lol

Its actually silly. The only one of the two who is verfied to suck is fitz. He is proven. Geno is absolute not. He is primed.......either to succeed or fail, but he ia primed. He HAS to get a shot......and Im very confident he will.

Because fitz is proven.

Year 3 has always been a milestone year. Yet, we r perfectly happy suffering all thwbgrowing pains and then discarding the flower right before it blossoms.... because we have a plastic rose. Lol

I remember the last time our "flower blossomed."  It makes me think rolling with Fitzpatrick might not be such a bad idea.

And, if you're happy going 4-12 every year, Geno is your guy.

Not finding out if he has any talent playing with real weapons and an OC is the real crime mon. If he suks, easy to release him, if his play improves dramatically, team can make a run in playoffs.  Playing Fitzy is simply dumb. No chance for run

Archived