Early Start- Official Squish the Fish week begins

faba

I am all in.

The Phins are my greatest hated rival, period.

They must be kicked (while they are down) and destroyed, dropped to 1-3 and difficult climb back to competitiveness in 2015.

We simply must win.  3-1, defeat the Phins, go into the buy with a boost and a chance to make something of 2015.

Jets have a lot of advantages in this game.

Fitzpatrick has the better QBR than Tannehill. Their running game has not been good. They have less offensive talent than Philadelphia. Their defense hasn't played well.

And also I look at the losses. Both the Eagles and Dolphins lost to divisional opponents. But the Eagles lost to a 3-0 Falcons team. The Dolphins lost to a Jaguars team that gave up 52 to Tom Brady

Anyone think Geno misses the plane back because his watch is set for California time??

This is a likely scenario. Either that or he gets beat up again, only this time by the local merry band of questionably homosexual Dolphin hooligans. They give a whole new meaning to "Phins Up".

I am all in.

The Phins are my greatest hated rival, period.

They must be kicked (while they are down) and destroyed, dropped to 1-3 and difficult climb back to competitiveness in 2015.

We simply must win.  3-1, defeat the Phins, go into the buy with a boost and a chance to make something of 2015.

What I most hate about the Fins is how they are always over-rated by football writers in the pre season.

I would really enjoy squishing the fish...but how disgustingly familiar is this game to last weeks?

A sh*t team, limping in vs. an over hyped Jets team with an atrocious offense?

And as flat and as slow as the Jets start games this season (2 of which homes games)... WTF are they going to do their first time playing in London?

Ih8 this game.  h8 it. 

I would really enjoy squishing the fish...but how disgustingly familiar is this game to last weeks?

A sh*t team, limping in vs. an over hyped Jets team with an atrocious offense?

And as flat and as slow as the Jets start games this season (2 of which homes games)... WTF are they going to do their first time playing in London?

Ih8 this game.  h8 it. 

What he said, plus Brian Winters. Eew!

BUT, this is one where our new coach's personality and style makes the difference. He will have this team ready to play and the Fish will get squished!

Never understood Squish the Fish... they aren't fish damn it! haha How about Pound the Porpoise?

At a game I once asked a Fish fan what does feed the wolf have to do with a Dolphin?? He said;Dam If I know?? LOL BTW not the teams symbol but there is a dolphin fish AKA Mahi-Mahi..

There'll probably be a lot of English Fish fans, though. Dates back to when the NFL first started appearing on tvs in the UK.

you or Irish jet have to start the game thread this week for good luck. And it will have to be started at 7pm eastern time, which will be midnight in London.

There'll probably be a lot of English Fish fans, though. Dates back to when the NFL first started appearing on tvs in the UK.

True, on the whole I'd say more Phish fans than Jets fans over here. BUT - there will be fans of all teams at the game, so a large part of the crowd will be at least "partially impartial" - they don't support either team but may prefer one over the other. Like if I went to Jags - Bills, I'd cheer loudly for the Jags. 

And there'll be a fair amount of Scottish / Irish / Welsh fans, plus travelling fans for the continent too. Keep a look out for some interesting NFL-E jerseys in the crowd.

Archived