This forum is terrible..

Clementi49

I think the majority of this board has been very level headed regarding our QB situation.  We all know we don't have a great QB on the roster.  Geno and Fitz are polar opposites, Geno is young, immature, a whiner with a cannon arm who makes bad decisions at times.  Fitz is cerebral, experienced, a team player, with a wet noodle who makes bad decisions at times.

Depending on your taste there will be some fans in each guys camp due to a complete lack of options.  So when we get terrible QB play not only will the opposite camp pounce but even the offending QB's camp will bicker too, because our QB situation makes everybody sad. 

fitz is an inferior chad pennington knock-off

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Problem is that some don't agree that Geno was terrible his first 2 years.  I can at least get that some people think he can improve.  But forgetting how bad he's been and somehow arguing we haven't seen worse QB play than Fitzpatrick.....those are the people who deserve venom.  

Word.

i agree....it was a joy to see a qb who isnt afraid to throw the ball all over th eplace within 10 yds of the line of scrimmage. his reckless abandon with spraying the ball all over that 10 yd range was refreshing to see

Well atleast we know that in Schotty's offense throwing the ball around 10 yards would have been 1 yard too far lol. 

My explosion of hatred towards Calvin Pryor stretches back 19 games. Bad angles, fails to wrap up, terrible in coverage.

No matter how many clowns around here try to rationalize the use of a 1st on a  severely  limited safety, the above characteristics will not change.

at least most aren't thick enough to keep telling everyone he sucks while he's playing well as if everyone is blind or stupid.  

And the 24 part is on the defense and special teams, not Fitzpatrick.

how many 3 and outs did we have in the first half? Defense was on the field a lot! They were gassed by the half.. Sucking wind, we seen this show before, phillies d was giving us the deep game, and Fitz doesn't have the arm for it. Just like the damaged Penny years, to beat Fitz stack the box, crowd the line. We are going to see a lot of games like the last one as long as Fitz is in, 

recipe is in.... Up tempo offense against our d to tire them out and stack the box against Fitz. Wash rinse and repeat. 

Seriously, Fitz didn't look so great. I was disappointed. Jeez, has the guy ever thrown a spiral in his life!?!? Does he have hands the size of an eight year old girl? 

That said, I hope to never see Geno taking snaps in green for as long as I shall live. Fitz bashing is fun after a lousy loss, but he's the better option, IMO. I don't have my finger on the pulse of the locker room, but I'm thinking he doesn't have too many supporters..sh*t, even the TE coach's son calls him a dum ass!! he CANT have much respect in the building.

+1

This is not about how good Fitz is.  Is is 100% about how bad Geno is.

The explosion of hatred toward fitz after 1 game shows me how childish everyone here is and lowers jets fans iq as a whole. 

Better get used to it. One good game half the forum thinks we are going to win the superbowl, one bad game and most of the forum is screaming for the heads of any player who played poorly. During the preseason there were a few saying that we need to cut Demario Davis because he took a bad angle and missed a tackle. Got to have a lot of patience on this forum and realize that there are a lot of people here who over react to just about anything.

I am deeply disappointed. I expected more from a thread titled: "this forum is terrible".

Pick up the slack ya bunch of fat, flatulent, fags.

Whoa. Double post. Weird. Why the f*ck can't I edit it?

I can edit this post, but not any of my others?

This forum is terrible.

i really really really hate that Gailey puts fitz in the shotgun on first down. Why? He's not scaring anybody doing that. And It takes away the play action pass, stupid. Now they're going to start jumping these lil dink and dunk routes. And those deep balls he threw yesterday were terribly under thrown.

Browning Nagle had an arm.  He sucked.  So does Geno.

his point was maybe Fitz can have a resurgence like Vinny did, my point was when the light came on for Vinny, he had the arm to take advantage of it, Fitz doesn't. 

Furthermore, it's more likely that the light will come on for Geno, then Fitz growing an arm like Vinny or Geno. F Nagle. 

Furthermore, it's more likely that the light will come on for Geno, then Fitz growing an arm like Vinny or Geno. F Nagle. 

Neither will happen ... But IMO Harvard Boy could roid up his arm a lot easier than WVU boy could improve his brain power

He played like sh*t, he deserves the criticism. Frankly he threw some scary passes in the MNF game too. Gailey isn't helping him out with the playcalling either. 

Can't have him throwing the ball close to 60 times, that's ludicrous. 

Well, they can't run, so what else is there?

Hey I'm thinking of starting a new Jets forum. It's gonna have no rules, anything goes! Politics, nude posts, uncensored curses, you name it. It's gonna be called JetsInsideher.com. Any of you flunkies want in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought that was the Hampur 

Archived