Looking Ahead To MIA

KRL

I'd be interested in what the posters that are in MIA have to
say about them.  Because after watching them through the first
three games of the season they seem disorganized and disinterested.
They are one Landry punt return away from being 0-3 and they played
a pretty soft schedule (WAS, JAC & BUF).  On offense their OLine
is leaky, they have no running game and their only reliable WR
is Landry.  On defense MIA is shockingly not getting a pass rush,
not stopping the run and leaky in the secondary.  Have they quit
on Philbin??? 

the cushions their corners were giving were didic against Buff.  It was like they did not want the ball back

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Dolphins are a COMPLETELY inept team and organization. They are dead fish for this NY Jet team. The defense is going to eat Tannehill alive. They have an average quaterback (with a huge contract but that's another laughable discussion), nothing that resembles a run game, one of the worst offensive lines in football, and a bunch of OK wide receivers highlighted by a really good slot receiver (Landry). Their defense is what it is.... all media hype and zero action on the field. Suh is overrated, Wake is old. Grimes can play.

Jets win big and go into the bye week at 3-1. Sheldon, Decker, and Mauldin all come back and spring us into the playoffs. 

Simply shocking to see a team constructed by Mike Tannenbaum is imploding.  Shocking.

you know sometimes a player can really have a bad effect on a football team and I think SUH is that guy. From the Issues I have heard about him he could very well be disrupting that entire defense because they seem to be playing the exact opposite of last year. He's like Miami's Santonio, lots of potential and talent going to waste. if SUH truly is a disruption like some reports state then he's in the mode of .."hey I got 100 million so you all can go **** YOURSELVES" Albert Haynesworth 2.0

Anyone looking past the fins are in for a huge disappointment, I hope the Jets understand that. These guys are going to come out like a bunch of craz animals. They are 1-2 and they damn well know if they come home 1-3 the Soflo press are going to eat them alive.

Miami is a team we should match up well against... which means we'll be down 24-0 in the 2nd quarter.

+1

We're going to lose this game and I'm going to be super pissed about it. I'm already super pissed about it.

We've come out flat at home.  I hardly expect them to show up on a different continent at 9:30am their time. Expecting a brutal loss, but obviously I'm willing to be pleasantly surprised. 

Stop it with all the optimism...

Hey Jets fans. I haven't been here in a couple of years but I had to step in to talk a little Jets/Dolphins. Let's just say you do not have a lot to worry about. We are BAD. With Bowles you are all ready playing better than last year.

Hi Dave- welcome back. As the old saying goes, you are never as bad as you look nor as good. I think this game is close.

In other news: our team sh*ts a lot haha

@SBNation: The Jets are bringing 350 ROLLS OF TOILET PAPER to an NFL game in London.

Just an FYI, we do actually have Toilet Paper over here, some of that that real nice double quilted stuff as well, no real need to bring your own.

This game won't be a blowout. Jets usually play down to their competition, it will be a close game and our defense will most likely make a crucial stop or two to ice the game. Like always, don't  turn the ball over  (don't force it Fitzy) and play aggressive defense. 

Rishard Matthews has been tearing it up and Jordan Cameron has been good.  They've got some pass catching options...Greg Jennings and Davante Parker too.  They just havent been able to block for him to get the ball to anyone other than Landry and Matthews. . 

This game terrifies me.  Mostly because its in London, the time zone thingy, playing super early and the Jets have come out very flat with no energy each game so far.  It's taking them too long to kick into gear and having to go on a road trip like this and trying to fix that could be tough.  They start terrible both home games and now they're playing in London.  They're a very sloppy team...this all scares me. 

The Eagles, like Dolphags, are terrible, disjointed and unorganized and are limping into this game...and they just handled the Jets easily.  

ih8 this game.  h8 it.

You win the SOJF of the week award.  Congratulations.  (Not that anything you wrote is incorrect, mind you... it's just that positive, upbeat attitude that we have grown to expect from SOJFs.)  You win this week.  Where your badge proudly!

Hey Jets fans. I haven't been here in a couple of years but I had to step in to talk a little Jets/Dolphins. Let's just say you do not have a lot to worry about. We are BAD. With Bowles you are all ready playing better than last year.

welcome Dave!

how many rolls of TP did you guys bring?

Hey Dave. I agree with the above posters the game will be close. As you know last year the Dolphins came into London under pressure for a win and they crushed Oakland. I think the Fins take this one as they again come to London with a must win. So I think you guys will be fine and will pull out a close one.

Anyone looking past the fins are in for a huge disappointment, I hope the Jets understand that. These guys are going to come out like a bunch of craz animals. They are 1-2 and they damn well know if they come home 1-3 the Soflo press are going to eat them alive.

I'm sure they knew they'd get chewed up if they lost to Buffalo at home last week too ... didn't change a thing for them then either. :)

Archived