What's on the menu for this Sunday?

Fibonacci

During Sandy I was living with my parents recovering from surgery on my leg.  I keep all the tailgate stuff there and I have a 500 watt invertor packed in there.  My dad also keeps the antennae in case we ever need it for a tailgate and we were able to hook up the TV and charge our phones off it.  Unforunately it could not run a refriderator but was funny seeing my truck open with the invertor off the car battery and an extension cord running into the house.

I'm looking to get an extra car battery and a stronger invertor in case we lose power but hoping this storm doesn't hit us.

We lose power, I will just get on 78 west and hit the first sports bar I see with lights on.

Just hope it's not in Pittsburgh.

Bacon, sausage and waffles.  Bloody mary!!

A man after my own heart.

For me it's going to coffee, bagel, LOX, cream cheese And tomato slices.

If I could still have the alcohol - these days if it wasn't due to diabetes I'd be having strawberries and cream instead.

breakfast is going to be eggs and sausage casserole, cheesy ham and potatoes casserole and bagels. Lunch will be pizza and cuban sandwiches. Dinner will be uncooked marachun ramen noodles, also known as a soup sandwich. 

How the F are you alive still?

Archived