Waiting on my flight to London

AFJF

Have a good time and a safe trip bring us back the WIN!!!!!!! 

Will definitely have a great time either way...but a win makes it a million times better.

Been to Wembley for concerts, never a sporting event though...If WInters doesn't get all of the Jets QB's hospitalized, they have a shot.

So....  how many of them are you asking if they are JN'ers?

Promote the damn site.  

Always...I've only spoken to a couple so far, told both of em they need to check out JN.

Have you some fish and chips and lead the J-E-T-S chant during the beat down of Miami!!

fireman Ed should be here to do that, but I will be loading up on fish & chips...and curry.

just passed a family of three while going through customs and stopped the line to tell them they need to join JN.  Honestly, they looked a little bit nervous.

fireman Ed should be here to do that, but I will be loading up on fish & chips...and curry.

just passed a family of three while going through customs and stopped the line to tell them they need to join JN.  Honestly, they looked a little bit nervous.

They were nervous cause they're Miami fans Glenn - free drinks on that trans-Atlantic flight?? Try to be more selective on who you're inviting!! :lol:

Safe travels everyone. This is a 'home' game for me. I just hop on a tube and I'm there. 

Will be dragging six neutrals along to the game who will all be supporting the Jets. 

Be great to see one or two JetNation'ers at some stage. I believe The Admiralty pub near Trafalgar Square is something of a base HQ for Jets fans looking for a beer, or twelve. With England v Australia facing off in the rugby at 8pm, there should be a great atmosphere around on Saturday night. 

All we need now is a W and I think we will take care of business on Sunday.

Mention JN again and you'll probably be on the "No fly list"  :)  (JK)

Good for you.

What concerts? I've always wanted to see U2 at Wembley.

After giving it some thought I just realized it was only one Metallica concert.  All the others were at the O2.

acousrics at Wembkey were horrible iirc.  Have spoken to some folks who have gone there for concerts that seems to be a regular thing.

Archived