TailgateJoe Week 6 Tailgate for the Breast Cancer Research Foundation

Good stuff Joe.  Really awesome you're doing this.

Quick question; is your tailgate combined with JN's tailgate or is it a separate thing?

I'm going to be at the Redskins game and since I practically drool on my PC looking at your food, I was hoping to come check you out.

Good stuff Joe.  Really awesome you're doing this.

Quick question; is your tailgate combined with JN's tailgate or is it a separate thing?

I'm going to be at the Redskins game and since I practically drool on my PC looking at your food, I was hoping to come check you out.

I am the official JN tailgate. Some of the members here, like Duane, park right next to me and do their own tailgate, and some, like Max, just let me handle all the cooking. So it is the best of both, if you want to cook your own food or you want to just show up and let me handle it all you can do either. All goes down at lot E10.

• Upvote 1

I am the official JN tailgate. Some of the members here, like Duane, park right next to me and do their own tailgate, and some, like Max, just let me handle all the cooking. So it is the best of both, if you want to cook your own food or you want to just show up and let me handle it all you can do either. All goes down at lot E10.

Sweet!!!!  We will see you all very soon.  Really looking forward to this. 

My chick also got us tickets to some big wine/food festival that takes place all over the city that week and we're going to the event Joe Namath is sponsoring. 

Going to be a great weekend, hopefully ending in a killer tailgate and a Jets victory!!!

Sweet!!!!  We will see you all very soon.  Really looking forward to this. 

My chick also got us tickets to some big wine/food festival that takes place all over the city that week and we're going to the event Joe Namath is sponsoring. 

Going to be a great weekend, hopefully ending in a killer tailgate and a Jets victory!!!

NYCWFF events are great.  They do an incredible job with them.  I've never been to the Namath one, but I believe it's a Mario Batali event, so you can't go wrong.  My wife and I are going to the Blue Moon Burger Bash this year and did a Taco one hosted by Bobby Flay a couple years back.  Should be fun.

• Upvote 1

NYCWFF events are great.  They do an incredible job with them.  I've never been to the Namath one, but I believe it's a Mario Batali event, so you can't go wrong.  My wife and I are going to the Blue Moon Burger Bash this year and did a Taco one hosted by Bobby Flay a couple years back.  Should be fun.

Nice!  I'm looking forward to that weekend...you going to the game?

Edited by JiF

Nice!  I'm looking forward to that weekend...you going to the game?

As of now, no.  But, I rarely know these things more than a week out.  As of now, it's my first weekend in a while where I don't have a ton going on, so I may just relax.  But, I'll let you know if that changes.

@joebabyny ... Are you by any chance doing Houston this year?

As of now, no.  But, I rarely know these things more than a week out.  As of now, it's my first weekend in a while where I don't have a ton going on, so I may just relax.  But, I'll let you know if that changes.

As of now the plan is to go to houston, but don't think i will be doing the whole TGJ thing. It is my birthday and i may just want to spend it getting into trouble.

I hear ya...let me know, it would be cool to link up again. 

• 2 weeks later...