Picks

UnitedWhofans

The Dolphins are more talented overall than the Jets and they have done this London trip before. But I'm going with the Jets for a few reasons.

Dolphins are near the bottom in the NFL in rushing defense and the Jets get Chris Ivory back. People were questioning our ability to run against Philly but Philly has the best yds/attempt allowed in the league. Miami does not. If Ivory runs well, the offense goes.

Todd Bowles>>>>>>>Joe Philbin

Dolphins have seemed to quit on Joe Philbin. No matter the talent disparity, if you quit on the coach, you are going to lose games.

Jets 20

Dolphins 13

Ah yes. That dreaded Bye Week team followed by the Deadskins, Pats, Raiders, and Jags. A veritable murderers row!

Jets 24

Dolphins 13

Fitzmagic quiets everyone for another two weeks.

What do you think those opposing  team fan bases are saying about the Jets. I  would worry more about the game this week ,than future opponents.  ( big game )

I've been pretty emphatic over and over again around here since the preseason that the Dolphins are THE most overrated team in football.

They are not a talented football team. Overrated and limited quarterback (how many years in a row is this clown going to "break out"?), no running game, a bottom of the league offensive line, and a mediocre receiving corp (I really like Landry but he's a slot receiver).

Their defense is probably the most overrated unit in sports. Grime and Wake are good players, and I'm more concerned about Suh stepping on somebody's head after the play then him actually having a real impact.

I won't even get into their coaching.

The Dolphins are a bad football team... and this is not coming from "rivalry hate", for the vast majority of my life as a Jets fan the Dolphins have been one of the perennial embarrassing/mediocre teams. I have no respect for this organization or team until proven otherwise.

The Jets are going to have no problems on Sunday. The Dolphins have nothing to offer beyond any given Sunday luck.

I've been pretty emphatic over and over again around here since the preseason that the Dolphins are THE most overrated team in football.

They are not a talented football team. Overrated and limited quarterback (how many years in a row is this clown going to "break out"?), no running game, a bottom of the league offensive line, and a mediocre receiving corp (I really like Landry but he's a slot receiver).

Their defense is probably the most overrated unit in sports. Grime and Wake are good players, and I'm more concerned about Suh stepping on somebody's head after the play then him actually having a real impact.

I won't even get into their coaching.

The Dolphins are a bad football team... and this is not coming from "rivalry hate", for the vast majority of my life as a Jets fan the Dolphins have been one of the perennial embarrassing/mediocre teams. I have no respect for this organization or team until proven otherwise.

The Jets are going to have no problems on Sunday. The Dolphins have nothing to offer beyond any given Sunday luck.

+1

@AroundTheNFL: Dolphins' coaching staff could see changes if team loses to Jets, @Rand_Getlin reports http://t.co/lGWqv4o9Ls

So Bowles can possibly get the guy they hired over him fired with a victory in his first divisional game of his coaching career? I know he's not one to get too high or low but I bet that would feel nice.

Hmmmmm that is an interesting little tid bit right there. 

Dolphags 28

Jets 13

This is a start of nasty stretch of games for the boys in green.

your prognostication is as bad as that G@dDamned drive on I-80 towards Iowa with the wreak of Cow Manure INFESTING every breath one takes through that agonizing drive which is less stimulating than watching paint dry on a wall.

i simply dissent with your humble opinion.

ih8 this game

really, by the 35th time stating this I hoped you would have turned your opinion. Historically speaking you are correct in EVERY sense, but I believe and SHALL WILL our beloved G&W to GLORIOUS VICTORY IN THE LAND OF THE GOURMET-LESS SAXONS!!!!

your prognostication is as bad as that G@dDamned drive on I-80 towards Iowa with the wreak of Cow Manure INFESTING every breath one takes through that agonizing drive which is less stimulating than watching paint dry on a wall.

i simply dissent with your humble opinion.

Hey - glad to be wrong but try driving through eastern Colorado.

Archived