****Official Jets vs. Dolphins London Game Day Thread****

AFJF

And here we are folks...the New York Jets are set to kick off all the Sunday action for week four in the NFL, as Gang Green, sitting at 2-1, look to avoid consecutive losses to a team in disarray.

Following a disappointing loss to the lowly Philadelphia Eagles in week three, the hated Miami Dolphins, sitting a 1-2, are next on the agenda.

Will Jets quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick bounce back from a sub-par week three performance?

Will banged up Jets running back Chris Ivory get back on track?

How will Brian Winters match up against Ndamukong Suh?

These are some of the questions that will be answered in the very near future, as the Jets make their London debut in the legendary Wembley Stadium.  Game time can't ge here soon enough.

J-E-T-S JETS! JETS! JETS!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm here and I think we have good chance,crowd should be 50/50, no idea where these fin fans came from, most Are from Europe..they must love teal.....anyway I think we get an early lead and win going away. The English love NYers

Ravens 1-3

Steelers 2-2

Chargers 1-2

Chiefs 1-2

IF we win tomorrow, things will be looking up for us. Will be 3-0 in AFC conference. Do Jets win those type of games? Hell no... BUT, tomorrow might be special. Don't know why but I was extremely worried before Eagles game and I was extremely comfortable before Colts game. For this game though, I feel nothing. NOTHING, nada, zip. Uncharted territory for me. Come on Jets. Surprise us, make our day for a change.  

I understand that at the end of the day, it's about money. Capitalism rules all, and I'm a capitalist myself.

But there is no English soccer team that would EVER play a league game in the US. Even the ones with a 20-25k seat stadium would never play outside of their home field.

Yet every year, we send teams over to London to play at Wembley; on a field that is not meant for football. Does Wembley's field even crown in the center?

Id love to know the facts and figures for games like this. How much of the gate are the Dolphins getting? Who pays the rent on the stadium? Do season ticket holders receive a ticket?

Its obviously worth it, fiscally, to continue playing in London. Otherwise they wouldn't do it. But I have to assume it's tedious for anyone not making an extra buck from it. /pointlessrant

Listen I know that I am the champion thread starter and I voluntarily stepped down after years of excellence. So because I am without a doubt an expert in this, I have to question the use of the Patriots logo in our official game thread.

There is no reason for the Patriots logo here.

Remember sprinkles are for winners and **** are for Patriots.

That is all.

And go Jets.

I understand that at the end of the day, it's about money. Capitalism rules all, and I'm a capitalist myself.

But there is no English soccer team that would EVER play a league game in the US. Even the ones with a 20-25k seat stadium would never play outside of their home field.

Yet every year, we send teams over to London to play at Wembley; on a field that is not meant for football. Does Wembley's field even crown in the center?

Id love to know the facts and figures for games like this. How much of the gate are the Dolphins getting? Who pays the rent on the stadium? Do season ticket holders receive a ticket?

Its obviously worth it, fiscally, to continue playing in London. Otherwise they wouldn't do it. But I have to assume it's tedious for anyone not making an extra buck from it. /pointlessrant

I can only imagine the TV/Video revenue for Great Britian

Good point about the crowning of the field in the center.

If not, that will make sideline throws even harder for the QBs.

Listen I know that I am the champion thread starter and I voluntarily stepped down after years of excellence. So because I am without a doubt an expert in this, I have to question the use of the Patriots logo in our official game thread.

There is no reason for the Patriots logo here.

Remember sprinkles are for winners and **** are for Patriots.

That is all.

And go Jets.

hey Joewilly12, how you doing?negativity in game threads is also a no no, did you know that kid? Just sayin

Good morning All,

Just hitting the shower 6.10am here,  catching a morning flight to London. l

Looking forward to The Jets kicking Fin butt. Go Jets!

I will try and post from the Action later.

Awesome, have a great time!

Made it to Dublin Airport, longer trip than expected owing to all the fog in our area, Dublin seems to be clear, though. Everywhere you look is green. Unfortunately, because about 95% of them are heading to the Ireland game. Still, seen more than a few in Jets gear, couple of Eagles fans and can happily say at the moment, Dublin Airport is Dolfag-free.

Got up at 6:30 but no idea what time I'll be heading to Wembley w/ no E10/tailgate joe being there.

Jets gotta' pull it off today!

have a glorious time !!!

represent the ardent passion that courses the Green & White through the veins.  This isn't EPL, cheer our team to dominance over the fish.

Archived