****Official Jets vs. Dolphins London Game Day Thread****

AFJF

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess you can keep writing this nonsense about the damage Fitz is doing to the team. A few weeks will go by and we'll get another effort like we did against Philly and you'll be vindicated.

Go Jets!

I take it you didn't read it, which is why you fail to see my point. 

This team is a winner. If he throws a pick it takes points off the board. If he doesn't attempt a pass to a wide open WR in the endzone or a burner with a 10 yard lead on the rest of the players on the field, it also takes points off the board. Both take points off the board. One shows up on the stat sheet and the other doesn't and you're acting like appearance on a stat sheet is what makes one better or worse than the other.

I take it you didn't read it, which is why you fail to see my point. 

This team is a winner. If he throws a pick it takes points off the board. If he doesn't attempt a pass to a wide open WR in the endzone or a burner with a 10 yard lead on the rest of the players on the field, it also takes points off the board. Both take points off the board. One shows up on the stat sheet and the other doesn't and you're acting like appearance on a stat sheet is what makes one better or worse than the other.

Funny, I have read 10 posts + about you yelling about him missing an open WR in the end zone, and not 1 about the pass he threw right in Marshalls hands that was dropped while Marshall was getting raped in the end zone. 

Archived