****Official Jets vs. Dolphins London Game Day Thread****

AFJF

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not complaining mind you, but we could be up by a least 17 more points.

We could be down by 30 too, if we're going to start counting all the things that could have hypothetically happened.

lmfao, I hope our fans learn how to root for winning better than they do now as the season goes on...

I am the biggest Fitzpatrick critic in this thread but I am not going to sit here and pretend that the refs aren't blowing it. They are trying so hard to make this a game that I'm questioning whether or not the NFL is fielding a replacement ref crew.

That being said that throw was god awful.

I know.  Smith has to be his first read and he has to unload earlier than other guys

We could be down by 30 too, if we're going to start counting all the things that could have hypothetically happened.

lmfao, I hope our fans learn how to root for winning better than they do now as the season goes on...

Really I'm not complaining, but you must understand psychologically beating the hell out of teams really puts the fear of God into them. This is what the patriots do I don'twant to copy them but when you get them yet got to stomp on it

Archived