NFL to play games in Mexico City & Germany Per Rapoport

Villain The Foe

Looking at NFL Network now. NFL execs having a meeting this week regarding a "much larger" extension of international games. Said that games will not just be in London but expect for games to be played in Germany in the future as well as Mexico City in 2016. 

I'd love to be able to just drive or take the train to a football game in Germany. They should just extend the season to 18 games and add 2 extra teams in each conference to the playoff race. Most will think its stupid, but im a fan and I'll most def support that. 

I think the NFL should build and make permanent stadium base(s) on the moon and Mars. We could have the Lunar intergalactic bowl in November every year, and December could be known as Mars madness.

It is ridiculous that I have to wake up at 9am on a Sunday to watch a football game. I am not in a football state of mind this early. I need a few hours to prepare to get my brains beaten in.

I think the NFL should build and make permanent stadium base(s) on the moon and Mars. We could have the Lunar intergalactic bowl in November every year, and December could be known as Mars madness.

It is ridiculous that I have to wake up at 9am on a Sunday to watch a football game. I am not in a football state of mind this early. I need a few hours to prepare to get my brains beaten in.

Mars Madness - genius.

Archived