Fitz first half

BowlesMovement

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's just an odd half....so inaccurate at times. Mostly with Devin Smith tho so I'm not sure if part of it is him not running routes right yet.

Exactly! Only those watching film who know exactly where he is supposed to be can answer. I am sure some of it was on Fitz, some of it on Smith. Its fkng sickening to see these people screaming for Geno when we have been getting the best QB play this year that we have since a pre-injured Favre, as sad as that is, its the reality, and that includes 2 years of the great Geno Smith himself.

LOL, He must be having a good half, look at those numbers.  For me, actually watching the game, it's the inaccuracy on some of the completions, and how bad the other 8 incompletions have been.  

But hey, he is putting up great numbers.  

It's just an odd half....so inaccurate at times. Mostly with Devin Smith tho so I'm not sure if part of it is him not running routes right yet.

yeah it looked like the timing is off just a bit but Fitz was inaccurate after the deep ball. But he led a beautiful drive running and passing the ball to end the half so he came out of the funk and did what he needed to do

Wow....This is worse than the Pennington followers after he was done. 

what are you talking about? This has nothing to do with Pennington, nothing. It is a completely different situation. We have 2 QB's that can play right now, one is Geno who has been horrible, the other is Fitz who has been ho hum. Ho hum 3-1 is better than horrible. Neither of these guys is the future.

If you realize Fitzpatrick stinks, and post it, then you therefore love Geno Smith.

Eh, when 9 out of 10 posts are about Fitz's negatives, none about anything positive he has done, all while ignoring anything done wrong by other players, its pretty obvious what the agenda is. I don't even like Fitz, wanted to trade for Glennon, but I have these amazing things called eyeballs that amazingly allowed me to watch Fitz's alternative for 2 years. You should ask Santa for those things, they are awesome

Eh, when 9 out of 10 posts are about Fitz's negatives, none about anything positive he has done, all while ignoring anything done wrong by other players, its pretty obvious what the agenda is. I don't even like Fitz, wanted to trade for Glennon, but I have these amazing things called eyeballs that amazingly allowed me to watch Fitz's alternative for 2 years. You should ask Santa for those things, they are awesome

False. You are the one with the obvious agenda, which is why you cannot handle obvious and justified criticism of a bad Jets QB. 

I have committed the crime of criticizing a QB other than Geno Smith therefore I must think Smith is a good QB. 

I'll bet you've never typed that any bad player is bad, despite that player's backup also being bad. I'm sure that's never happened.

False. You are the one with the obvious agenda, which is why you cannot handle obvious and justified criticism of a bad Jets QB. 

I have committed the crime of criticizing a QB other than Geno Smith therefore I must think Smith is a good QB. 

I'll bet you've never typed that any bad player is bad, despite that player's backup also being bad. I'm sure that's never happened.

My agenda is that the best players play, so the Jets have the best chance of winning. I take Fitz for what he is, a journeyman QB who has many flaws, I am not going to whine and cry about every bad pass he throws. He gives the Jets the best chance of winning right now, as sad as that is.

My agenda is that the best players play, so the Jets have the best chance of winning. I take Fitz for what he is, a journeyman QB who has many flaws, I am not going to whine and cry about every bad pass he throws. He gives the Jets the best chance of winning right now, as sad as that is.

Your agenda is for people with dissenting opinion from yours to be relegated to silence. Which is why you resort to attempted ridicule, false gross exaggerations, sarcasm, and inaccurate restatements of peoples' positions. 

I made a handful of posts - while others were also talking about it, no less - about a bad QB playing badly. And once again we're watching an opponent back in a game in the 4th quarter that should have been out of reach well before halftime. I've never mentioned Geno Smith. I don't even like Geno Smith. But by starting this thread you are showing you cannot handle anyone criticizing Fitzpatrick, as though this would mean it will influence our HC to play the QB you personally hate above all others.

Your agenda is for people with dissenting opinion from yours to be relegated to silence. Which is why you resort to attempted ridicule, false gross exaggerations, sarcasm, and inaccurate restatements of peoples' positions. 

I made a handful of posts - while others were also talking about it, no less - about a bad QB playing badly. And once again we're watching an opponent back in a game in the 4th quarter that should have been out of reach well before halftime. I've never mentioned Geno Smith. I don't even like Geno Smith. But by starting this thread you are showing you cannot handle anyone criticizing Fitzpatrick, as though this would mean it will influence our HC to play the QB you personally hate above all others.

mmmmmm, k

11-19, 1 TD, 172 yards, 0 int.

You fkng Geno lovers are out of control. He had 2 bad series, also had a TD dropped. You maniacs act like we have Aaron Rodgers on the bench. Its starting to get nauseating.

I don't even like Fitz, but you lunatics need to get some frigging perspective.

unfortunately for Fitz stats there are 4 quarters in an NFL game, not 2.   

Fitz 2nd half - 5-10, 46 yds, 0 TD, 1 INT

11-19, 1 TD, 172 yards, 0 int.

You fkng Geno lovers are out of control. He had 2 bad series, also had a TD dropped. You maniacs act like we have Aaron Rodgers on the bench. Its starting to get nauseating.

I don't even like Fitz, but you lunatics need to get some frigging perspective.

How about you do a "Fitz full game" thread now and try to justify what you saw. 

lol. 

Unproductive thread tbh.

Fitz is far from perfect, but he's the starter and we're 3-1.  

Geno is what Geno is, and he's the backup for now.

Bwyond that, any "debate" is honestly a waste of time.

Same as it will be when/if Geno is returned to starter when/if Fitz falters.

There is no franchise QB on this team, and the 2016 starting QB is very likely not on our roster right now.

Fighting over which also-ran is the less horrible also-ran is pointless.

Unproductive thread tbh.

Fitz is far from perfect, but he's the starter and we're 3-1.  

Geno is what Geno is, and he's the backup for now.

Bwyond that, any "debate" is honestly a waste of time.

Same as it will be when/if Geno is returned to starter when/if Fitz falters.

There is no franchise QB on this team, and the 2016 starting QB is very likely not on our roster right now.

Fighting over which also-ran is the less horrible also-ran is pointless.

no faith in petty, huh?    

Archived