Suh Kicked Fitzpatrick Square in the Head

Lizard King

the NFL is clearly scared having lost all these cases in court or else Suh would have been suspended for the Washington play and the Fitz play.

unfortunately  the NFL commissioner is as broke as it gets as an administrator so who knows maybe Suh gets a bonus reward?

Lmaoo some you guys need to relax .. Such has history we know that . But it has nothing to do with this play . From what I see on tape it looks unintentional .. 

Giving Suh history he doesn't really hide when he is being dirty. If he wanted to do something to Fitz he could of did much worse .,

Looks unintentional to me. I agree that Suh has done enough to earn no benefit of the doubt but just watching it without paying attention to who is who I don't even seriously question the intent. Looks like he was trying to avoid contact not make it.

I know a Nigerian Prince who needs your credit card #

Suh is a bully and pri*k on the field, plain and simple!

LMFAO at people who think this was unintentional.

do these people watch football outside of checking how their fantasy players are doing?  Back in the day guys like Gogan and Romonowski used to look for these situations all the time where they could hurt people and then throw up their hands and say hey it was just an accident!

LMFAO at people who think this was unintentional.

do these people watch football outside of checking how their fantasy players are doing?  Back in the day guys like Gogan and Romonowski used to look for these situations all the time where they could hurt people and then throw up their hands and say hey it was just an accident!

please teach me how to better watch football games. I can pay you for this service

that's the type of play where if you don't have a history of dirty play no one makes a big deal of it and you move in but b/c it is Suh w/ his history you have to take a closer look.  he is always on the edge of dirty play.

As my mother used to say to my little brother when he went through a hellraiser period and she accused him of something he denied, "Oh well, you got the rep."

Yes, we KNOW that Suh is a dirty player.  We also KNOW that he has never been subtle about being dirty.

To say that Suh intentionally kicked Fitz in the head is giving him too much credit.  If he was TRYING to get a shot in, it would have been obvious.  It's not in his nature to be so nuanced in his violence.

Yes, we KNOW that Suh is a dirty player.  We also KNOW that he has never been subtle about being dirty.

To say that Suh intentionally kicked Fitz in the head is giving him too much credit.  If he was TRYING to get a shot in, it would have been obvious.  It's not in his nature to be so nuanced in his violence.

he can be both intentional and subtle.

Goodell is a clown how Suh isn't at the very least getting a fine is laughable.  Since he got smashed by deflategate it's open season for NFL players to do whatever they want as long as it doesn't involve drugs.

Goodell is a clown how Suh isn't at the very least getting a fine is laughable.  Since he got smashed by deflategate it's open season for NFL players to do whatever they want as long as it doesn't involve drugs.

losing these cases in court has neutered Goodell.  if this was 2 years ago Suh would have missed games.

Yes, let's put it this way he certainly isn't going to make any efforts to avoid kicking someone in the head. if his momentum is carrying him and *boom* there's a head in front of him he's just going to continue

losing these cases in court has neutered Goodell.  if this was 2 years ago Suh would have missed games.

I would have more respect for Goodell if he said ok I just got my ass kicked with this deflategate, I'm now going to dust myself off and continue to do my job.

Guess not.

Archived