Anyone have a Gif of that Ivory run where he brushes Suh off like a mosquito?

ComfortablyNumb

Dolphin fans must love how Suh gingerly pranced after Ivory after missing the tackle. 

that's what is most frustrating to a fan, and frustrated me as a fan of football: Suh COMPLETELY LOAFED and gave up on the play yielding another 5-6 yards for Ivory. Great for us, but a fins fan has EVERY right to be pissed with that much salary cap taken up by a pre-Madonna. Albert's School of Haynesworth.

He was LEADING  the play, not the "smartest" thing I agree but YOU KNOW His Teammates LOVE Him For IT.... Hmmm "LEADING" something the genome Has ZERO Clue about. 

Agreed. It's not the smartest thing in the world, but it looks like Fitz is trying REALLY hard to keep this job. Those runs today too. I think he had 3 runs for first downs in that game. He's not perfect but he sure as sh*t means to lead this team out there.

Agreed. It's not the smartest thing in the world, but it looks like Fitz is trying REALLY hard to keep this job. Those runs today too. I think he had 3 runs for first downs in that game. He's not perfect but he sure as sh*t means to lead this team out there.

He kept several drives alive with his running. And people said he wasn't a mobile QB! ;)

Suh took on a double team, filled the hole and hit Ivory almost square.  I don't see him as the problem on that play.  The problem is there was nobody for miles to clean up.  That safety was pretty late.  Either the Jets did a great job blocking everybody or somebody ****ed up.  Ivory was awesome.

+1 - I was thinking this when I saw the GIF: shed a double and got a hit on Ivory, although the hit may have knocked Ivory away from the safety and allowed the yards. 

Suh did however gingerly prance after Ivory after the missed tackle.  That's weaksauce.

Archived