Rex Ryan thread, week 4 edition

Bruce Harper

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kim Pegula, bad cop.

Both Terry and Kim have reputations of being really nice people to work for.  I think it would have to be a meeting setting with Whaley, Brandon, Pegula and Ryan.  Also,  I know that Rex and Greg Roman have a really good relationship.  Maybe a man-to-man between the both of them will help.  I don't think the Bills will experience the amount of penalties we've seen in the Patriots or Giants games.  There was much more made about the penalties in yesterday's game.  This may have been a wake up call.  

How about the ruling where the officials stated that Tyrod Taylor threw the ball past the line of scrimmage when he was clearly behind the line of scrimmage ?  I watched that over like 5x and still didn't understand what the hell they were talking about.  

The Giants get so unwarranted many calls it's ridiculous.

Here's another play that the refs. conveniently overlooked.  Odell throwing a punch at Duke Williams.  smh

http://www.scout.com/nfl/bills/story/1595828-watch-did-beckham-jr-get-away-with-a-punch

Both Terry and Kim have reputations of being really nice people to work for.  I think it would have to be a meeting setting with Whaley, Brandon, Pegula and Ryan.  Also,  I know that Rex and Greg Roman have a really good relationship.  Maybe a man-to-man between the both of them will help.  I don't think the Bills will experience the amount of penalties we've seen in the Patriots or Giants games.  There was much more made about the penalties in yesterday's game.  This may have been a wake up call.  

Get Marv Levy in there. Entice Darryl Talley with a bowl of soup. Is Ghandi alive? If so, slip him in there. A little intervention here. Dr Drew maybe. 

Get Marv Levy in there. Entice Darryl Talley with a bowl of soup. Is Ghandi alive? If so, slip him in there. A little intervention here. Dr Drew maybe. 

Good idea about Marv and Darryl. Both were here over the past couple of weeks.  I have nothing to base my opinion here but I have a strong suspicion that we may see a 180 degree turnaround over the next couple of games.  The trick here is to make it stick throughout the season.

Jeanie's back from the soiled sanctity of Fredjacksongate? No sh*t.

You have a good memory.  We can sure use Fred Jackson right now to help clean up the penalties.  He was a strong leader on our team.  Still miss Fredex.

Your leaders now are Richie Incognito and Percy Harvin. Try the limoncello. 

All kidding (or sarc :)) aside,  I think Incognito cleaned up his act pretty good.  I've listened to quite a few of his interviews with reporters and he seems to be pretty good now.  The only real leader (IMO) right now is Kyle Williams.  He's really a class act.

Rex is building a bully.

Bullies don't care about penalties and rules.

They will if they start sitting out some games and losing money.  As stated on this forum,  I think this needs to be done in some cases.  I also think that some of the penalties on behalf of our rookies (Darby Wood) are honest errors.

sh*t.  We had almost the last game.

The only difference is that the Jets are not getting the bad rap that Buffalo is getting due to penalties.  I noticed the NY Post had a hey day ridiculing Rex.  Of course,  the NY Post has no use for Upstate NY.  Just ask any political figure from this area.

EJ Manuel should be their starting Qb not Taylor.  EJ actually had a good preseason.

EJ Manuel should be their starting Qb not Taylor.  EJ actually had a good preseason.

Although I really like EJ,  Tyrod Taylor is a great QB - I stand behind him 100%

The only difference is that the Jets are not getting the bad rap that Buffalo is getting due to penalties.  I noticed the NY Post had a hey day ridiculing Rex.  Of course,  the NY Post has no use for Upstate NY.  Just ask any political figure from this area.

Buffalo is undisciplined getting Unsportsmanlike penalties and becoming unglued at the worst times.  While I am not excusing the Jets penalties, they mostly PI penalties.  Also Rex sometimes sounds more like a PR guy not a HC.   Saying he was "proud" of his team after nullifying 2 TDs and fumble with penalties is beyond comprehension.

They will if they start sitting out some games and losing money.  As stated on this forum,  I think this needs to be done in some cases.  I also think that some of the penalties on behalf of our rookies (Darby Wood) are honest errors.

Rex just said the Refs weren't good for the NY Giants game. Rex said the exact same thing after the NE game.

Losing money? Rex will pass out bonuses and take the most penalized to the strip club.

What are you talking about? Making excuses for what or whom? I was bashing Rex not defending him. I'm guessing you never played organized football. It's cool though make an ass of yourself.

Lol, you are an ass. Who give sh*t if you played organized football? I bet 90% of this board didn't.   But if makes you feel important no problem. 

Beckham's a punk. Not surprising there.

I don't think he is a punk at all.  He's a kid who plays with a lot of emotion.  He will have to learn how to be emotional but also smart.  He reminds me of a young Steve Smith Sr..  His hands are incredible.  Reminds me of Chris Carter's ability to catch the ball..

TRod is going to be special some day.

T-Mobile is special right now.  However,  it doesn't matter because Mc Coy,  Watkins and now Karlos Williams are all out due to injuries.  Our season may have just ended.  Really sad  :(

Archived