Jet Player Injury updates?

Yeah and hopefully we get them all back healthy and Sheldon returning! I'm excited to see what our D line can be with him in there, and our rookie staying fresh, heck both of them staying fresh since I'm sure they will be rotated in and out of plays!

In regards to Leonard Williams, if it's a high ankle sprain, it's about ideal as it can be in terms of timing. High ankle sprains take A WHILE to properly heal and linger or exacerbate if the player is rushed back too early. It's what happened to Mangold in 2011.

With a bye week, and Sheldon returning (in theory, NFL wont punish until NEXT season most likely IMO) Leonard can sit, rest, properly heal, and continue to learn so he'll be on a tear, fresh to hopefully bypass rookie wall, and materially contribute to the DLine rotation. 

Mo, Sheldon, Harrison, Williams, Coples, Douzable. 

Talk about an Air Raid on QBs.

fb

In regards to Leonard Williams, if it's a high ankle sprain, it's about ideal as it can be in terms of timing. High ankle sprains take A WHILE to properly heal and linger or exacerbate if the player is rushed back too early. It's what happened to Mangold in 2011.

With a bye week, and Sheldon returning (in theory, NFL wont punish until NEXT season most likely IMO) Leonard can sit, rest, properly heal, and continue to learn so he'll be on a tear, fresh to hopefully bypass rookie wall, and materially contribute to the DLine rotation. 

Mo, Sheldon, Harrison, Williams, Coples, Douzable. 

Talk about an Air Raid on QBs.

fb

Plus Leo is only 21! Remember how fast you healed at 21 years old? Leo will be back for the Redskins doing spot duty behind Sheldon. How would you like to be the Olineman with that assignment, you get a pro bowler & his replacement is a fresh 21 year old beast!

Plus Leo is only 21! Remember how fast you healed at 21 years old? Leo will be back for the Redskins doing spot duty behind Sheldon. How would you like to be the Olineman with that assignment, you get a pro bowler & his replacement is a fresh 21 year old beast!

I'm more curious to see all 4 lined up at the same time on certain formations. Mo, Harison, Sheldon and Leo collapsing the pocket.... scary good!

I'm more curious to see all 4 lined up at the same time on certain formations. Mo, Harison, Sheldon and Leo collapsing the pocket.... scary good!

Plus, I think with that lineup Bowles is grooming Reilly & Mauldin as spot edge rushers. Flip flop them & keep them fresh.

Plus, I think with that lineup Bowles is grooming Reilly & Mauldin as spot edge rushers. Flip flop them & keep them fresh.

not positive how those lb's will be in coverage ... But bringing he house with those 6 MFers will bust some QB skulls!

I was worried for Pryor when I saw how he was acting, but felt much better when I saw the replay. Bone bruise sounds about right.  Interesting that they went right to Dion Bailey when Pryor went out.  Kid couldn't have practice much, they only signed him last Monday.  I was wondering what happened to Jarrett.  Jarrett was active, but had been limited with a knee injury all week.  Bailey actually opened the season as the Seahawks starter, but I think he was demoted and then he was cut when Chancellor signed. 

Archived