Post Game Speech

KRL

We win and he's holding them accountable for inexcusable mistakes. I'm almost fully hard seeing a culture of accountability being cultivated here after 6 years of the Ryan circus

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Couldn't agree more. Bowles was a player he knows when intensity is needed,  he is no Philbin I can tell you that. I like the fact that he didn't put on some show for the camera as some other coaches do he is staying true to himself.  I think bowles was a great hire. I am  very excited to see what he's going to bring to this team over the years, if we can get a quarterback we will be in great shape.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably not a shot at Geno.

Probably more along the lines that they have been on British Summer Time (BST) the last few days.

If he was trying to take a shot at Geno, he messed up, because Tuesday's meeting will not be on Eastern Standard Time  (EST).  It will be on Eastern Daylight Time (EDT).

Eastern Standard Time doesn't come into effect until November 1st.

So, if Giacomini shows up at 9:00AM Eastern Standard Time on Tuesday, he will actually be 1 hour early for the meeting as it will only be 8:00Am Eastern Daylight Time.

So, in actuality, the joke is on Breno.

No, they're football players... he's ripping on Geno. 

No way that Breno and his eyebrows considered all this other jibberish.

Archived