Bye couldn't have come at a better time!

Jetster

2 weeks to get our guys healed up. Harris, Pryor, Leo the Lion, Reilly, Decker, Owusu, Walls, Colon, Mauldin.

2 weeks to get our Pro Bowler Sheldon Richardson up to speed now that he can practice with the team. 

2 weeks for Chan to reevaluate his play calling & Bowles to get creative with Reilly & Mauldin as pass rushers now that Shel is back. 

2 weeks for Bailey to be incorporated into the BIG NICKEL that Bowles likes to run, Pryor better look over his shoulder if he keeps whiffing on open field tackles. Bailey was really impressive today could be diamond in the rough find for Mac & Bowles.

2 weeks for Devin Smith to catch up what he lost in camp. I don't know why you guys are calling him soft? Hes learning & needs work but he's getting open pretty easy, Fitz missed him by a MILE on 2 throws that would have gone for huge gains. Can't wait to see 4 wides with Marshall/Decker & Owusu/Smith. Awesome mix of speed & power with 2 big guys that can motion into the slot & the defense has to respect the speed of Owusu & Smith on the outside with their 3rd/4th & sometimes 5th corners. (Seeing some long PI calls).

2 weeks for Bowles to evaluate the horrific play of Cromarty! Man is Cro dumb! Does he ever use his head regarding down & distance? I'm sorry but Williams has already proven he's the better player at this point in their careers. Here's the play that made me shake my head, 4th down Tannyhill overthrows his receiver & Cro goes all out diving for the interception? Cro, it's f*cking 4th down! One, you know the ball is overthrown, two an incompletion we get the ball on the 45 yard line! Three, why would you potentially hurt yourself diving for the ball? If you pick it off it's like you fielded a punt & we have the ball on the 19 of Miami not the 45? That play reaffirmed to me that Cro doesn't even pay attention but just wings it out there. For every one good play he's made this year he's had four bad ones. He scares the sh*t out of me & Bowles trusts him more than I do. I don't understand Bowles when it comes to Cro.

We absolutely have to be prepared for the Patriots. Hopefully we can win against Washington and come off that focused to battle for the AFCE. It can be reality guys.. We just need to clean up.

I pray I'm wrong, but the massacre the Patriots are gonna lay on us exposing Fitzpatrick is gonna really open some eyes.

We absolutely have to be prepared for the Patriots. Hopefully we can win against Washington and come off that focused to battle for the AFCE. It can be reality guys.. We just need to clean up.

I really think our D can slow down their offense.  I don't know what our offense can do, but if the Jets commit 13 penalties they'll get the arse handed to them.

Archived