Philbin fired

lawyers guns and money

although im glad he wont be tannenbaum should be fired. dude ruins teams

yes he ruins tams, he sure ruined us.  Damn that guy for building teams that had multiple chances at SBs for the only time in our history!  he destroyed all that was great about this organization!

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes he ruins tams, he sure ruined us.  Damn that guy for building teams that had multiple chances at SBs for the only time in our history!  he destroyed all that was great about this organization!

he stopped us from drafting russell wilson and wasted the pick on hill and he extended mark sanchez. that alone makes him terrible

he stopped us from drafting russell wilson and wasted the pick on hill and he extended mark sanchez. that alone makes him terrible

he stopped us from drafting Russell wilson:lol:

extending mark was the right thing to do, allowing all the talent around him to leave was not the way to go.  we had a short window, he went after it and we got close.  he never should have been fired.

After yesterday's game.  Miami's GM held up a sign reading, "Joe, you're fukkin' gone. Eat me, you clueless dope."  Here was Philbin's reaction:

joe_philbin_mouth_open.jpg

Seriously, did anyone ever look at this dope and think "NOW THERE IS A LEADER OF MEN!"?

Guy looks like a substitute teacher with a 'kick me' sign taped to his back. 

he stopped us from drafting Russell wilson:lol:

extending mark was the right thing to do, allowing all the talent around him to leave was not the way to go.  we had a short window, he went after it and we got close.  he never should have been fired.

oh yeah i forgot you have a weird love affair with the sh*t qb that is mark sanchez. it absolutely was not the right thing to do. sanchez was terrible but manning laughed at tannenbaum and he extended sanchez after that. tannenbaum sucks. btw, its well known that bradway wanted us to draft wilson but "trader mike" decided we were good at qb after extending sanchez (after manning laughed him off the phone) and wasting draft picks on tim "jesus" tebow". the guy is sh*t. thank gods he is over there ruining the dolphins with sh*t contracts for suh and tannehill

oh yeah i forgot you have a weird love affair with the sh*t qb that is mark sanchez. it absolutely was not the right thing to do. sanchez was terrible but manning laughed at tannenbaum and he extended sanchez after that. tannenbaum sucks. btw, its well known that bradway wanted us to draft wilson but "trader mike" decided we were good at qb after extending sanchez (after manning laughed him off the phone) and wasting draft picks on tim "jesus" tebow". the guy is sh*t. thank gods he is over there ruining the dolphins with sh*t contracts for suh and tannehill

Manning would have been killed here w/ what we had at WR and Rb in 2012, he can't win in January w/ elite weapons around him imagine him throwing to Schilens and company.

can't defend the tebow move other than they thought he'd be like Brad Smith.

we had no weapons for the QB, when we did the QB was good and we won.

dolphann4life, what was the general feeling among dolphin fans when Philbin was allowed to stay for this year?  Did most want him gone or was he supported?

Most of us wanted a fresh start and were pegging Rex or Quinn as the man to lead us. Rex especially since we hired Tannebaum. It was a huge let down once it was decided Philbin would stay this year but as the off-season went on there was growing optimism with the addition of Suh and a revamped WR corp built to Tannehill's skill set, that not even Joe's bad coaching would hold us back.  I think we as a fan base totally over estimated the talent on this team.  We saw a sexy name like Suh and thought everything was now fixed lol

Most of us wanted a fresh start and were pegging Rex or Quinn as the man to lead us. Rex especially since we hired Tannebaum. It was a huge let down once it was decided Philbin would stay this year but as the off-season went on there was growing optimism with the addition of Suh and a revamped WR corp built to Tannehill's skill set, that not even Joe's bad coaching would hold us back.  I think we as a fan base totally over estimated the talent on this team.  We saw a sexy name like Suh and thought everything was now fixed lol

Here's what you guys have left after the Philbin debacle:

tumblr_mww8ciJBx91qkktc4o1_500.gif

I think you guys should still be optimistic.  I know its hard to swallow atm but honestly you guys are better than what you have put on the field so far.  Listening to this Campbell dude and I know nothing about him and this is just a first impression but he seems to be a hard ass that is going to demand these guys to play above their abilities.  This is exactly what you want and its still early enough to right the ship.  I'm just happy we got a game in while Philbin was still around as a punching bag.

You mean Rob Ryan. Rob is a perfect fit for South Beach, 

This needs to happen. Rob Ryan to the Dolphins '16!!!!

I'm actually really happy and surprised Ross had the balls to fire him now. What a sick feeling it is seeing him on the sidelines with his emotionless blank stare while im watching my team get shoved around. 

In all seriousness, I was shocked Philbin wasn't canned after last year.  You guys looked absolutely awful yesterday.  In all three phases.  Best thing for your franchise is for all those coaches to be shown the door with Philbin.

I think you guys should still be optimistic.  I know its hard to swallow atm but honestly you guys are better than what you have put on the field so far.  Listening to this Campbell dude and I know nothing about him and this is just a first impression but he seems to be a hard ass that is going to demand these guys to play above their abilities.  This is exactly what you want and its still early enough to right the ship.  I'm just happy we got a game in while Philbin was still around as a punching bag.

Dan does seem like the fiery, tough, gritty coach. A man's man! lol But truth is like a typical fan i fall in love with all new coaches at their pressers lmao. I'm interested to see the team play in 2 weeks. If they come out looking like a team possessed, it's pretty sh*tty that a professional getting paid millions of dollars would purposely lie down and under perform because of a coach. That's pretty lousy.

As bad as Ryan's Defense in New Orleans has been as of late I would endorse this move. I can't stop liking the Ryans.

Dude, stop it.  You can do a whole lot better.  The Ryans are bad business.  Give it a few more weeks and watch the doors come completely off the clown car in Buffalo.  Gonna be as sweet as Camille Rowe on a Spring Day.

tyxjzj2niity.gif

The power of Rex to seduce, even you guys wanted him.  Self promotion works pretty well it seems.  By now it is pretty apparent that huge money dlineman are simply not worth it of themselves.  At least they had the balls to fire Philbin now and you will get to see if the interim guy has any real promise.

Dolphins are going to be bad next 4-5 years thanks to the Tannehill and Suh deals.

Tannehill has 2 more years after this to exhaust all his guaranteed money. After that, the sh*tfins are free to release him. 

Archived