Jets/Skins... Who is going?

Fibonacci

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last year all of row 6 was the same people and a few of the same in row 7.  Meant to tell you that guy who sits right behind me I ran into leaving the Yankees game on Tuesday lol.  I'll tell you more about that another time.

Sounds good. We'll chat

Cheapest yellow parking pass on SH is $84 with fees and green is $98 with fees.  Safe to say parking passes are "investment gold"

Once they realize what these are going for on the secondary market, look for them to raise their own prices. 

Once they realize what these are going for on the secondary market, look for them to raise their own prices. 

A lot of them are being sold by the Jets on the secondary market.  Less season ticketholders means more people who go the SH route need to buy tickets.  Cheaper parking is a season ticketholder perk.  The Jets have made some foolish marketing decisions in the past 10 years.  Raising parking on season ticketholders would be another foolish decision if they chose to do so.

A lot of them are being sold by the Jets on the secondary market.  Less season ticketholders means more people who go the SH route need to buy tickets.  Cheaper parking is a season ticketholder perk.  The Jets have made some foolish marketing decisions in the past 10 years.  Raising parking on season ticketholders would be another foolish decision if they chose to do so.

How many full season parking passes will the Jets let you buy as a STH?  You could make the argument if you have 4 tickets, you need 2 parking passes. 

Flipping the second one would more than cover your nut on the first one.

How many full season parking passes will the Jets let you buy as a STH?  You could make the argument if you have 4 tickets, you need 2 parking passes. 

Flipping the second one would more than cover your nut on the first one.

officially 1 per 4 for psl and 1 per 2 for clubs. I don't know if nonpsl are 4 or 6. Unofficially, just call and ask for more. 

I already have tix but will buy 2 more to take wife and son. When is a good time to buy? Experienced Stubhub buyers are needed for suggestions. 

as close to game day as possible.  Wait as long as you can.  For the Eagles game, I sold my 3 seats on Monday b/c one of my sons couldn't go.  Bought 2 in the same section on Friday for waaaaaay cheaper per ticket  than I sold them for 5 days earlier.  Last year, there were some games we didn't plan on attending and sold them.  We changed our minds on Saturday night and even once on Sunday morning and got Mezz club seats for under $100 each.  

officially 1 per 4 for psl and 1 per 2 for clubs. I don't know if nonpsl are 4 or 6. Unofficially, just call and ask for more. 

When I had 5 seats, we had 2 passes.  We dropped down to 3 seats but allowed me to keep the 2 passes.  

ARE YOU PEOPLE READY FOR ME????????????????????????????????

I kind of expect like a grand entrance, like music and announcer intro'ing me to the tailgate...but reality is, I'm just going to be walking around in the crowd of strangers asking for people by their JN handle.

creepy

ARE YOU PEOPLE READY FOR ME????????????????????????????????

I kind of expect like a grand entrance, like music and announcer intro'ing me to the tailgate...but reality is, I'm just going to be walking around in the crowd of strangers asking for people by their JN handle.

creepy

Do not worry Tom Shane is not going to be there so no creepy people

Since this will be my first game in Metlife (sad, I know) can someone help me out logistically with planning on Sunday.  When we used to go the Meadowlands for games, we always stayed with family in Jersey and they'd drive us to the games...so I never had to do this on my own.  Advice would be welcomed:

If I'm staying in Williamsburg (Brooklyn), what would be the best means to get to the game?  I was planning on cabbing or uber'ing it so I dont have to deal with anything...is that ridiculous and we should just rent a car for the day?  It's what, a 45 minute drive?  What time should we leave, where should they drop us off, etc?  

Thanks in advance.

Since this will be my first game in Metlife (sad, I know) can someone help me out logistically with planning on Sunday.  When we used to go the Meadowlands for games, we always stayed with family in Jersey and they'd drive us to the games...so I never had to do this on my own.  Advice would be welcomed:

If I'm staying in Williamsburg (Brooklyn), what would be the best means to get to the game?  I was planning on cabbing or uber'ing it so I dont have to deal with anything...is that ridiculous and we should just rent a car for the day?  It's what, a 45 minute drive?  What time should we leave, where should they drop us off, etc?  

Thanks in advance.

I would take the bus from Port Authority.  If you're not tailgating afterwards, I would also take the bus back to Port Authority.

Go with uber cheaper option than a cab- this way you do not have to bother getting a  rental car. You going to joes tailgate? E10 lot

Also they are calling for the coldest weather of the year this weekend  by us for you Florida people

Archived