Comeback Player of the Year

jgb

The obvious favorite is Adrian Peterson, assuming the voters (or whoever picks the award) finds it too distasteful to select him because of the reason he was out last year. But could Fitzpatrick bring home the hardware? I'd say he's in the conversation.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The obvious favorite is Adrian Peterson, assuming the voters (or whoever picks the award) finds it too distasteful to select him because of the reason he was out last year. But could Fitzpatrick bring home the hardware? I'd say he's in the conversation.

Where is he coming back from?

I heard it is being renamed, "The Chad"

Unlike his son,  He will be hard to beat.

What is pederson coming back from?  Beating his child?  Thats wrong if they give him the award.  NFL cant be that stupid.

I remember a time in America where you could actually redeem yourself. And who the heck is the NFL to judge anyway? They allow a cheating organization to run the entire league. 

I remember a time in America where you could actually redeem yourself. And who the heck is the NFL to judge anyway? They allow a cheating organization to run the entire league. 

i get what your saying, im all for second chances.  Heck ive gotten more then i deserved.

but give it to someone who overcame injury or something.  Not to a guy cause hes not beating his child anymore.

If that's the case then Ray Lewis was robbed. Dude came back from killing a dude and went on to forge a HOF career.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i get what your saying, im all for second chances.  Heck ive gotten more then i deserved.

but give it to someone who overcame injury or something.  Not to a guy cause hes not beating his child anymore.

If thats the case then if there was ever a person who understands the importance of 2nd chances (and 3rd, 4th's and 5th's) its you :D. The man messed up, but the Television box exacerbated that situation unnecessarily.

If that's the case then Ray Lewis was robbed. Dude came back from killing a dude and went on to forge a HOF career.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How was he robbed? You just said he went on to have a HOF career. As for the murder, I never really followed it. All I know is that he wasnt found guilty. Maybe he did it, I dont know. It sounds like you know for sure given that you said he came back from killing a dude. Maybe you should provide that evidence to the authorities or something and fix a wrong. 

Those type of stories usually win..

I'm curious if there are some type of rules regarding the award? Does it have to be some type of injury/disease or can it just be a much much better year than previous year?? Or can a guy miss last 10 games or so the previous year and then win ??

im pulling for Sheldon Richardson as 2016 CPoY.

How was he robbed? You just said he went on to have a HOF career. As for the murder, I never really followed it. All I know is that he wasnt found guilty. Maybe he did it, I dont know. It sounds like you know for sure given that you said he came back from killing a dude. Maybe you should provide that evidence to the authorities or something and fix a wrong. 

OJ wasn't found guilty either. 

Where is he coming back from?

I heard it is being renamed, "The Chad"

broken leg and irrelevence. Also yes you can win award from coming back for sucking (see phillip rivers), although i personally disagree with that

Archived