Comeback Player of the Year

jgb

A guy who sh*ts on donating to veterans doesn't deserve gifs.

You see @Sperm Edwards this be the butthurt sh*t that I was referring to earlier. This character asked me to take on a $50 bet to "Wounder Warrior". My answer was "nope". Instead of Rutgers asking me why, or what charity would you like instead he proceeded with his emotions saying "yeah **** charity". 

I never said I was sh*tting on vets by not donating to through this charity site that I dont know. I even explained to him why after his comment. I told him that I prefer that my generosity goes directly towards the thing that im interested in face-to-face

Right there Rutgers could have again asked me "what do you prefer" or "how about this then, What does this guy do instead? He calls me a tool. 

So, he can keep his Gifs with his emotional self right now. Next time Rutgers how about inquiring or recommending something else before you go off calling people tools, **** charity or gossiping about how someone sh*ts on Vets for not donating when all that is is you assuming and perceiving what it is you think of me. 

You should find an assclown gif and send it to yourself, seriously. 

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, he was having a regular day. His regular routine was just directed at the wrong entity, as it usually is, but this time it was extraordinarily ****ed up.

Again  @Sperm Edwards this is a guy who talks about my "regular routine" yet finds a way to initiate comments to me on the "regular basis" just like the one today. I wasnt speaking to Rutgers. He asked a question and I answered, and instead of asking why he goes on his "regular routine" and say "yeah, **** charity". 

If you dont like my routine Rutgers why even engage me then? Was me saying "nope" too much to handle so instead of asking "why" or "what would you prefer" your only response could have only been "yeah **** charity"? 

You're acting like a child right now. If you felt some type of way you could have PM'd me a Gif and we could have talked about it instead of you trying to make yourself look like some victim of Villain's regular routine. 

I havent stalked anybody on this forum for the 8 years that I've been posting (outside of EY...I miss him) so you would have more than your fair share of space from me if you ever actually wanted it. What type of wrong entity are you really? Relax and drink a beer bro. 

You see @Sperm Edwards this be the butthurt sh*t that I was referring to earlier. This character asked me to take on a $50 bet to "Wounder Warrior". My answer was "nope". Instead of Rutgers asking me why, or what charity would you like instead he proceeded with his emotions saying "yeah **** charity". 

I never said I was sh*tting on vets by not donating to through this charity site that I dont know. I even explained to him why after his comment. I told him that I prefer that my generosity goes directly towards the thing that im interested in face-to-face

Right there Rutgers could have again asked me "what do you prefer" or "how about this then, What does this guy do instead? He calls me a tool. 

So, he can keep his Gifs with his emotional self right now. Next time Rutgers how about inquiring or recommending something else before you go off calling people tools, **** charity or gossiping about how someone sh*ts on Vets for not donating when all that is is you assuming and perceiving what it is you think of me. 

You should find an assclown gif and send it to yourself, seriously. 

^ See?

The obvious favorite is Adrian Peterson, assuming the voters (or whoever picks the award) finds it too distasteful to select him because of the reason he was out last year. But could Fitzpatrick bring home the hardware? I'd say he's in the conversation.

what about Kyle Wilson?

Oh btw F Adrian Peterson

I forget how fast OJ was in his Bronco. Didn't look too fast on TV at the time. Like he was just cruising.

All I remember from watching the chase live is they kept cutting away from the Knicks game to show him driving his stupid white truck. I remember thinking deserved the chair for that alone. It was the freaking finals and we won that game. He could have waited a day and made me miss one of the last 2 games and I wouldn't care. It wouldn't have been as bad if they cut away from the game and I missed the finger roll instead.  

Ever see the 30 for 30 (called "June 17, 1994") on all the things in the sporting world that was happening that day?  Here's the list:

* OJ in the white Bronco

* NBA Finals Game 5

* NY Rangers Stanley Cup Parade

* World Cup Opening Ceremony (hosted by the US) and opening game in Chicago

* Arnold Palmer's final US Open

* Ken Griffey Jr's 30th HR of the season (quickest to 30 in a season since Ruth...and a non-steroid guy at that as far as we know...too bad there was a strike that year)

* MLBPA's Donald Fehr states after meetings with the MLB that a salary cap is "not likely" (which becomes a driving force behind the MLB strike later that year)

Crazy, crazy day in the sports world.

Ever see the 30 for 30 (called "June 17, 1994") on all the things in the sporting world that was happening that day?  Here's the list:

* OJ in the white Bronco

* NBA Finals Game 5

* NY Rangers Stanley Cup Parade

* World Cup Opening Ceremony (hosted by the US) and opening game in Chicago

* Arnold Palmer's final US Open

* Ken Griffey Jr's 30th HR of the season (quickest to 30 since Ruth...and a non-steroid guy at that as far as we know...too bad there was a strike that year)

* MLBPA's Donald Fehr states during meetings with the MLB that a salary cap is "not likely" (which becomes a driving force behind the MLB strike later that year)

Crazy, crazy day in the sports world.

My bar mitzvah too. True story.

The correct answer is Fitz......As in Larry Fitzgerald.  

Through 4 weeks he's already more than halfway to his yardage total last year, and also has 5 TD's compared to just 2 all of last season.  Also widely known to be one of the good guys around the league, which tends to matter for this relatively meaningless award more than others.

(But seriously, Chad Pennington)

Larry Fitz is a good call, guy is lighting it up so far

OJ was in the backseat with a gun to his head according to Al Cowlings, who was driving. I don't buy it though a narcissist like OJ would never deprive the Earth of his divine presence and kill himself. How the fugg did he get off after all that. #juryselection

Yup, Jury, BUT the guy who lost the case was Gil Garcia, LA DA up for re-election. The case was supposed to be in Brentwood Court (where murder took place and where OJ and all his millionaire 'peers' lived, aka, 'jury by your peers'..BUT, Garcia (since he ruled over all of LA county) wanted to try the case in LA so he could be more hands on and get the publicity of 'putting OJ away' so he had case moved to LA from Brentwood. What he didnt think of was Jury pool drastically changed and so did the outcome as many of the jurors said after trial 'they didnt understand all that DNA stuff' LOL

In reality, OJ should have had a jury of his Brentwood area peers where he lived and associated.

Win a case, change venue to get more sympathetic jurors or in murder trial get as many women on jury as possible.. Menendez jurors after trial: 'Oh those boys looked so sweet in those sweaters'

Archived