Comeback Player of the Year

jgb

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do any of the QBs you like require anything short of a dissertation to answer the question, "Is he good?"

If you say Chad stunk you don't know what you are watching.  it's as simple as that.  I don't even think Fitz stinks, he's not good but he's clearly not awful either.

what constitutes a good QB for you? you want big fantasy #s and losing football? 

If you say Chad stunk you don't know what you are watching.  it's as simple as that.  I don't even think Fitz stinks, he's not good but he's clearly not awful either.

what constitutes a good QB for you? you want big fantasy #s and losing football? 

1) The ability to run a consistently effective offense and 2) the ability to win games consistently with his arm.  This excludes Chad, Sanchez, Fitz, and Geno.

Alas, I just saw in another thread that you said that Herm was a good coach.  So, I think we can be done here, as our standards are light years apart.

1) The ability to run a consistently effective offense and 2) the ability to win games consistently with his arm.  This excludes Chad, Sanchez, Fitz, and Geno.

Alas, I just saw in another thread that you said that Herm was a good coach.  So, I think we can be done here, as our standards are light years apart.

you are funny, thanks for the morning laughs.

Not what I said.

But since you bring it up.  They both stink, and wouldn't waste my time parsing out who's worse.

Chad Pennington was an elite QB whose body failed him. Even after he tore his shoulder thrice, he led the hapless Dolphins to the playoffs. Had Pennington been able to stay healthy we'd have won a Super Bowl by now.

Yes. I really do believe that.

Chad Pennington was an elite QB whose body failed him. Even after he tore his shoulder thrice, he led the hapless Dolphins to the playoffs. Had Pennington been able to stay healthy we'd have won a Super Bowl by now.

Yes. I really do believe that.

Adorable

Fitz could definitely be in the running if he continues to lead the team to success and doesn't suffer any injuries.

If we take the word comeback as literal, Revis did "come back" to his original team and he has been one of the biggest reasons for our success thus far. Just sayin' lol.

Archived