Your 2015-2016 New York Knicks--Melo, KP, Fisher, Barnes & Gloria

SMC

54 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Between Rose's actions and Noah's words, the Bulls have already won that trade without the season even starting. Oh boy. 

The Noah thing is really embarrassing. What a moron. At least have an actual point.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/1/2016 at 4:25 PM, Matt39 said:

The Noah thing is really embarrassing. What a moron. At least have an actual point.

That ostentatious displays of compulsory patriotism and sports don't have a thing to do with each other isn't enough? Everybody would rightfully view it as idiotic if a bunch of servicemen with no interest in basketball were not only herded to the Cavs' victory parade but obliged to clap for JR's dumb shirtless ass as the float rolled by. This, Kaepernick, etc. is just the converse of that.

On October 12, 2016 at 8:17 PM, Matt39 said:

Considering what's going on in the Rose case, he might end up being the guy. On another note- could you imagine the firestorm if this was a player on the Jets? 

We'll see what happens with Rose

The accusers friend testified last week she's a pathological liar and had said she's going to sue Rose for millions.

It's a civil case so even if Rose lost no jail time.  I doubt the criminal investigation goes anywhere and it sounds like a formality.  In the civil case the accuser only has basically her own testimony to try to prove her allegations by a preponderance of the evidence.  A criminal trial would require a lot more evidence for a viable prosecution

On a lighter note I like this Willy Hernangomes kid

Don't worry, Ballin.  I'll start the new season's Knick thread soon.  Frankly, I'm waiting for the Rose trial to be over so that stench doesn't infect the new season's thread.

I think Rose will win the civil case, but I rather start the new season's thread on an up note.

Derrick Rose has been cleared of all charges in a civil rape case.

The two codefendants were also cleared in this case. The case was in California and Rose still will not make it in time for Thursday's game. Coach Jeff Hornacek said he'd like to see Rose practice before he gets out on the court. For now, it looks like he should be ready to start the season.

Source: Julia Marsh on Twitter

Oct 19 - 4:32 PM

So there's that. 

21 hours ago, SMC said:

Don't worry, Ballin.  I'll start the new season's Knick thread soon.  Frankly, I'm waiting for the Rose trial to be over so that stench doesn't infect the new season's thread.

I think Rose will win the civil case, but I rather start the new season's thread on an up note.

Fire 'er up!

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Matt39 said:

So who ends up on top of this latest Phil/Melo drama? 

This country is filled with a bunch of over sensitive pussies.  My god.  It's unreal at this point. 

This is the most overblown, blown out of proportion "story" I've ever seen.

On 11/16/2016 at 10:04 AM, JiF said:

This country is filled with a bunch of over sensitive pussies.  My god.  It's unreal at this point. 

This is the most overblown, blown out of proportion "story" I've ever seen.

It really isn't. Phil is old and goofy and out of touch, but he's still a name. The brand is all we're getting for 12 large a year at this point, and now he's ******* with the brand. It's kind of hard to sell anybody on the emperor having clothes on when he's out there in the street shaking his dick at passersby.

Archived